Groups

4k monitor b276hk

ebay.co.uk/itm…200

got for £100, I've gotta collect it soon. anyone have this? is it good for gaming? I'm going to connect a PC via display port and my xbox one via HDMI. will the 6ms response time be noticeable on cod?

thanks guys

5 Comments

Insane price, over £300 on eBay etc.

Should be good.

tomhood98

I'm going to connect a PC via display port and my xbox one via HDMI. will … I'm going to connect a PC via display port and my xbox one via HDMI. will the 6ms response time be noticeable on cod?

When was the last time you heard anyone complain about ghosting on any screen? It's not an issue for most people these days.

I'd be more worried about someone accepting a £100 offer on a screen still available brand new for £350+. Be very cautious.

Original Poster

EndlessWaves

When was the last time you heard anyone complain about ghosting on any … When was the last time you heard anyone complain about ghosting on any screen? It's not an issue for most people these days. I'd be more worried about someone accepting a £100 offer on a screen still available brand new for £350+. Be very cautious.

​whats the worst that could happen?

Banned

quite good deal

Original Poster

EndlessWaves

When was the last time you heard anyone complain about ghosting on any … When was the last time you heard anyone complain about ghosting on any screen? It's not an issue for most people these days. I'd be more worried about someone accepting a £100 offer on a screen still available brand new for £350+. Be very cautious.

​do you know if you could get 60hz if you used a HDMI to displayport cable ? because the displayport is the only outlet that has 4k 60hz
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047121
      2. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…66
      3. word association Game73944494
      4. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1417

See more discussions