4k monitor for Xbox one x

Found 9th Nov 2017
Hi all.

So I'm looking to purchase a 4k monitor for my Xbox and was wondering if anyone could suggest a decent one up to £400.
I'm reading it needs to be hdmi 2.0 HDR10 is this the case?
If anyone can point me in the right direction that would be great.
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
im using the BenQ 2411Z - newer version here:

amazon.co.uk/Ben…_ce

i use it for PC gaming personally and its amazing
cache25 m ago

im using the BenQ 2411Z - newer version here: …im using the BenQ 2411Z - newer version here: https://www.amazon.co.uk/BenQ-XL2411-Sports-eQualizer-Adjustable/dp/B01H5KKQTM/ref=dp_ob_title_cei use it for PC gaming personally and its amazing

Hi looks a nice monitor but it's not 4k or am I reading wrong?
i think you're right sorry
You will need an HDMI 2.0 input, 4K monitors with only DisplayPort inputs would need a conversion box.

There aren't any good HDR10 monitors out yet though so you won't be able to take much advantage of that. The first screens expected to use AUO's 384 dimming zone panel are now expected next year..
EndlessWaves14 m ago

You will need an HDMI 2.0 input, 4K monitors with only DisplayPort inputs …You will need an HDMI 2.0 input, 4K monitors with only DisplayPort inputs would need a conversion box.There aren't any good HDR10 monitors out yet though so you won't be able to take much advantage of that. The first screens expected to use AUO's 384 dimming zone panel are now expected next year..

So would any 4k monitor with hdmi 2.0 be ok?
mad56979733 m ago

So would any 4k monitor with hdmi 2.0 be ok?

Yup.
“Sorry I only comment to people who help me out”
Edited by: "Kurtis.McDonald" 13th Nov 2017
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants