4K TV Deals?

Found 24th Sep 2017
I'm looking for a 4K tv preferably with HDR it's for my room and I usually only use it for gaming on Xbox as I will be upgrading to Xbox one x, any good deals a round for around £400?
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
For £400 your jokeing surley
Original Poster
puddles99992 m ago

If it's more no problem
MasseyK7 m ago

If it's more no problem

Panasonic 58DX902 anything cheaper really wont be doing justice to your impending OneX purchase.
Unlike 4K where the displays are cheap and the gaming systems expensive, HDR is the other way around. A reasonable HDR TV is still pretty expensive. Sony's 49" XE90 at around £1200 is generally the minimum recommended model that's widely available.

At sub-£400 you can forget a wider dynamic range, and 4K isn't of much interest on a small TV unless it's for desk use or similarly close viewing distances. Just focus on general picture quality.
puddles99993 h, 6 m ago

You must be joking with your spelling too?!
I have a Hisense 43” Ultra HD 4K HDR Smart TV and is great with the Xbox One S. I have preordered the X and will be using it on this TV. It’s also currently £399 from Tesco Direct
gazman0909706 h, 11 m ago

Panasonic 58DX902 anything cheaper really wont be doing justice to your …Panasonic 58DX902 anything cheaper really wont be doing justice to your impending OneX purchase.

Can't buy them anymore you can get a refurb maybe
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants