4k tv for movies and console

Posted 3rd Nov
Hi
just try to made my mind up for black friday. could someone help me with choise please ?
sony KD-55XE9005
Samsung ue55nu8000
something different?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

6 Comments
55 inch max 1000 pounds
Sony are on the XG series, XF was last year and XE the year before (2017) so why do you think that model will be reduced for this year black Friday? I honestly don't think anyone will have any stock of it. NU is also last year's Samsung model.

Theoretically the Sony is much much better, but I don't understand how you are going to be able to buy them.

Best way for black Friday is to see what comes up then make the decision based on the price at the time.
Edited by: "MIDURIX" 3rd Nov
Thank you. I made mistske it should be XF. Could you recommend something good ?
fdab2303/11/2019 20:13

Thank you. I made mistske it should be XF. Could you recommend something …Thank you. I made mistske it should be XF. Could you recommend something good ?

A tiny tiny amount of place are still selling the XF if any, and of those few I strongly doubt any will reduce it for black Friday, they will be doing it on current models.

I could tell you that Samsung 'A' at the current price of £900 is better than Sony 'Z' at £1000, but what happens on black Friday when the Samsung is still £900 and the Sony is £800? There no point picking a TV now before you know what price it's going to be. Do a bit of research now, see what happens on black Friday, do more research then and see if it's a good price and then bite.
What about LG 55SM8600PLA ?
fdab2303/11/2019 21:46

What about LG 55SM8600PLA ?

That TV is around £750-800. If you budget is £1000 a Philips, Panasonic, LG OLED which is 55" may drop a tiny bit below £1000 and will be considerably better.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants