4k TV for Ps4 Pro

Found 26th Nov 2017
Bit of a last minute one, whats best 4k tv for gaming price wise 32-50inch? Dont mind make
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
Sony XE9005. It’s what I have and it’s absolutely stunning. Not worth the extra money for a OLED imo.
sausager_7 m ago

Sony XE9005. It’s what I have and it’s absolutely stunning. Not worth the e …Sony XE9005. It’s what I have and it’s absolutely stunning. Not worth the extra money for a OLED imo.

Thanks, Anything cheaper tho? looking to spend upto £500
Bargained11 h, 52 m ago

Not really anything cheaper than that model and you will be making a compromise and not getting the best from your console.
Bargained14 h, 10 m ago

As mentioned you won't get anything comparable to an XE90 for HDR games for half the price, but something like a Hisense N6800 is a decent circa £500 TV.
EndlessWaves4 m ago

As mentioned you won't get anything comparable to an XE90 for HDR games …As mentioned you won't get anything comparable to an XE90 for HDR games for half the price, but something like a Hisense N6800 is a decent circa £500 TV.

Thanks, how about Samsung UE55MU6220 55” Smart 4K Ultra HD? Is that betterthan Hisense ?
Bargained8 m ago

Thanks, how about Samsung UE55MU6220 55” Smart 4K Ultra HD? Is that b …Thanks, how about Samsung UE55MU6220 55” Smart 4K Ultra HD? Is that betterthan Hisense ?

The MU64 models would by Samsung's competition to the N6800. The MU6220 is the curved version of the next model down and doesn't have the wide gamut backlight for more saturated colours (where appropriate) in HDR games.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants