4K TV for Xbox one x under £400

Posted 28th Oct
Looking for a decent priced under 50” 4K tv for a Xbox one x. I understand there’s a lot under £400, but wondering which will give the best performance/picture just for gaming.

Cheers
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

5 Comments
You won't get anything decent for £400 at a guess you need to go to £700-800 minumum if you want to take advantage of proper HDR, so you need to find one that supports HDR10 the picture will be a world of difference.

Edit

Looks like I am wrong prices have dropped alot in 2 years!

I would there for ask the same question on avforums or Google for reviews.
Edited by: "SnoopZ" 28th Oct
You want to look at hdr10 and latency speeds, tv’s with sub 20 latency are good for gaming the lower the better, monitors are even better for it....but price and size is out the question on them..
Bargainhead29/10/2019 05:38

You want to look at hdr10 and latency speeds, tv’s with sub 20 latency are …You want to look at hdr10 and latency speeds, tv’s with sub 20 latency are good for gaming the lower the better, monitors are even better for it....but price and size is out the question on them..

He's playing on a console with a controller, he's getting a couple of hundred milliseconds delay from those alone. The difference between a 20ms TV and a 40ms one is minimal.
EndlessWaves29/10/2019 10:58

He's playing on a console with a controller, he's getting a couple of …He's playing on a console with a controller, he's getting a couple of hundred milliseconds delay from those alone. The difference between a 20ms TV and a 40ms one is minimal.

Ok..
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants