Expired

4k UHD blu ray player wanted

Found 24th Mar
Hi looking to purchase a 4k UHD blu ray player can anyone recommend anything budget is about £180.

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
Cheapest and best way, buy an Xbox one s. Get a console and a 4k player.
Wortho10 m ago

Cheapest and best way, buy an Xbox one s. Get a console and a 4k player.

Seconded.
I just read this about the x box: The Xbox One X is a beast of a gaming console. It offers 6 teraflops of performance, 12GB of GDDR5 RAM and an eight-core CPU clocked at 2.3GHz. By far and away, it's the most powerful device listed on this page. But despite all that power under the hood, it's not the best 4K Blu-ray player. Sure, it can play 4K UHD discs - and it even supports Dolby Atmos audio - but the images that it produces aren't likely to blow you away. That's probably because the Xbox One X doesn't have the same level of picture-upscaling that some of the other dedicated media players on this list have. While the Xbox One X might not be as good of a 4K Blu-ray player as the Oppo or the Sony, we'd like to see either one of those players handle an Xbox One X game.
I understand the Panasonic DMP UB 400 gets the best reviews for your budget
icemanste14 h, 23 m ago

I just read this about the x box: The Xbox One X is a beast of a gaming …I just read this about the x box: The Xbox One X is a beast of a gaming console. It offers 6 teraflops of performance, 12GB of GDDR5 RAM and an eight-core CPU clocked at 2.3GHz. By far and away, it's the most powerful device listed on this page. But despite all that power under the hood, it's not the best 4K Blu-ray player. Sure, it can play 4K UHD discs - and it even supports Dolby Atmos audio - but the images that it produces aren't likely to blow you away. That's probably because the Xbox One X doesn't have the same level of picture-upscaling that some of the other dedicated media players on this list have. While the Xbox One X might not be as good of a 4K Blu-ray player as the Oppo or the Sony, we'd like to see either one of those players handle an Xbox One X game.

The Xbox one X is also way over double the price of an "Xbox one s" which you can get around £150 on here with a game or so if you look on here. So it's below your budget. Depends if you will use the gaming sie of it. If not, you will pay more for a better 4k player.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions