4k/UHD films on Netflix? help!

Found 7th Dec 2015
Hi. Just signed up to free 1 month trial including 4k content on Netflix in the UK. I can't seem to find any films in 4k. Can someone let me know if there is any? I have seen the shows in 4k but can't find any films. Thanks
Community Updates
6 Comments
Hey, it's great to have a 4K TV, crystal clear..
Unfortunately there is no 4K films out and hence why you can't find any 4K movies on the Netflix, you will neither find it anywhere until they start making 4K movies. Nevertheless your TV should automatic upscale movies to near enough to 4K... Example: if your watching a 1080HD movies your TV should upscale it near enough to blu Ray quality... And blu Ray should be up scaled to near enough 4K.

You will find few documentary on the Netflix which are 4K and few sample that's pretty much it... If you just want to use the Netflix for the free period don't forget to cancel infact you can cancel it now and will still be able to watch until the monthly free period finishes..
For a list of how little there is try here

4k.com/mov…es/

As you can see not a lot and that's on the US Netflix site.
Original Poster
Ok. Thanks. I knew about the tv upscaling. It's truly fantastic. Just been watching Life of Mammals in 3d. Stunning!
What 4k stuff is there on Amazon Prime?
jammiev

Ok. Thanks. I knew about the tv upscaling. It's truly fantastic. Just … Ok. Thanks. I knew about the tv upscaling. It's truly fantastic. Just been watching Life of Mammals in 3d. Stunning!What 4k stuff is there on Amazon Prime?

Nothing that I've seen. Not been looking for it as I think 4k is very much a gimmic at the minute and don't see a point taking the plunge at this early stage. I also don't rate Amazon Prime video to be honest, if you've had even just UK Netflix it's really hard to find anything you want to watch.
Astec123

For a list of how little there is try herehttp://4k.com/movies/As you can … For a list of how little there is try herehttp://4k.com/movies/As you can see not a lot and that's on the US Netflix site.

​They've been making 4k films for years
I have 4k films and content on my TV. Albeit very little content it is still there. Amazon/Netflix have a list of programs and movies that are in 4k
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants