Groups
    EXPIRED

4XL designer HOODIES sources any ideas? PLS Big guy wants style not frump.

HI i am fed up paying crazy usa shipping etc, and rip off merchants, to get some trendy 4XL HOODIES with nice design on them from that auction site. anybody know where i might get some at reasonable price. cant afford trip to thailand either!!! fed up with £90 prices plus and high and MIGHTY huge rip off. cant get long leg bottoms either have 35 inside leg. dont want to dress like 90 yr old either. any ideas folks.
    Am disabled so no nasty comments about losing weight, tablets make me and other folks big, no choice in the matter, but we still want to look good.
    Why do all the big labels, nike, bensherman, adidas, etc not do these big sizes here like do in USA. we all getting bigger builds. xxl is not big any more.

14 Comments

I used to get 4xl for my ex in tx maxx. Got him a 4xl suede jacket in there for £25!!
    Good luck x

have you tried ]jacamo.co.uk

try dr jays. it is an american site so shipping can be a bit steep but the clothes are really cheap so buy in bulk to make the postage costs worthwhile

Banned

if u want some sport ones there is a guy on Ebay called Big_Joes_sports or somwething along those lines....sells american football shirts etc and he goes up to that size

gemmar26;4526601

try dr jays. it is an american site so shipping can be a bit steep but … try dr jays. it is an american site so shipping can be a bit steep but the clothes are really cheap so buy in bulk to make the postage costs worthwhile

But you get charged for customs

can you get to an outlet park they have big sizes

Ive gone through the High & Mighty site and it has these hoodies available now in 4xl, all under £70. They have long inside leg trousers/joggers too. I second Jacamo too, its good. Joe Brown's also does big sizes now.

highandmighty.co.uk/inv…621

highandmighty.co.uk/inv…110

highandmighty.co.uk/inv…118

highandmighty.co.uk/inv…722

highandmighty.co.uk/inv…122

Try this site too

largeandtall.co.uk/?gc…rlw

ps. You do not have to justify your size to anyone. We all know that anyone here that would makes snide remarks, are the typical site ignorant a*holes.

Original Poster

chryssie;4526530

I used to get 4xl for my ex in tx maxx. Got him a 4xl suede jacket in … I used to get 4xl for my ex in tx maxx. Got him a 4xl suede jacket in there for £25!!Good luck x

will give them a go, just hunting through all those rails does my head in. get good deals in big shoes there though. thanks for the tip.

Original Poster

sn0ttyang3l;4526572

have you tried ]www.jacamo.co.uk

have tried jacamo but there gear for short asses especially after a wash. pity its good gear for quality at price.

Original Poster

gemmar26;4526601

try dr jays. it is an american site so shipping can be a bit steep but … try dr jays. it is an american site so shipping can be a bit steep but the clothes are really cheap so buy in bulk to make the postage costs worthwhile

great site and reasonable shipping considering what i have been paying. thanks so much. bought already am desperate for gear to fit.

hope some more sites turn up too.

umm.........

never mind. *sigh*

You know that if Customs check your order from the US, they will charge you not only duty fees on the parcel, but also a "holding fee" that Parcelforce or whoever, charge. I was stung like this two years ago when I bought a jacket from the US. It had cost £70 inc. shipping, then I never got it. Ten WEEKS later I got a letter from Customs & Excise to say I had to pay a fee of £36, to have the item released and sent to me.

They have closed all the loopholes and now charge even when clothes are marked as a gift, or used.

So, beware.

i bought a coat and trainers from dr jays.the jacket cost $60 reduced from $210 and the shoes were $30 reduced from $99 i paid £14 to customs so i still saved in the long run

Original Poster

gemmar26;4554118

i bought a coat and trainers from dr jays.the jacket cost $60 reduced … i bought a coat and trainers from dr jays.the jacket cost $60 reduced from $210 and the shoes were $30 reduced from $99 i paid £14 to customs so i still saved in the long run

yes i reckon i will still be quids in. just get so fed up wearing plain or stripes especially as not a golfer lol. hard to do in my wheelchair. glad to hear they are ok after all
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Electricity55
      2. Iptv918
      3. Wireless Earphones for Running56
      4. Wifi extender1218

See more discussions