£5 amazon voucher, what should I spend it on?

Ok, so I've been given a free £5 amazon voucher from gfk, any good ideas what I should buy? I'm thinking of getting a new wii game (well a used one) any recommendations? or just something random that is fun. How does the free delivery work on amazon? is it all items £5 or more or what? x

4 Comments

me:thumbsup:

the free delivery is for items over £5 sold by amazon not thru marketplace so wouldnt be valid on used games

Banned

could treat yourself to something from the body shop range

I think you can buy used stuff from normal people on there, i only use gift vouchers as i have no credit card, so i did add some things to my basket, and as long as the total is £5 or more, then you'll get free delivery. it s going to be a bit coplicated if you have no credit card to pay for any extra , any more then £5. so use [url]www.jungleninja.com[/url] and you shout be able to find something for the money if you dont manage to spend £5

Say you have 5p left, im sure there will be some £5 stuff so you can get free delievery

They have montagme face masks on there they are 99p, or there was a dove gift set, not sure if its gone, dvd, cd..... :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…89
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047121
    3. word association Game73944494
    4. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1417

See more discussions