1. Tes Deals
Groups

5 Blyk invites up for grabs

Since i'm with Blyk they give me invites to give to my mates (but i don't have any yeah) so anyone want them?

Just PM me your email address and i'll get the invite emailed to you.

k thx bai

---just found out, no invite required, see post 28---

33 Comments

wth is blyk??

DIVA1977;2314192

wth is blyk??

mobile network for 16-24 years olds, they send you advertising, in return you get free texts and minutes,

Original Poster

DIVA1977;2314192

wth is blyk??

it's a network for 16-24 year olds which gives you around 200 free texts and 40 free minutes every month in return for them sending you a couple of adverts a day. a phone with mms capabilities is required and it has to be either unlocked or locked to the orange network was blyk uses oranges network.

Original Poster

1 gone to dangergod as soon as he pms he his email.

Banned

pikachu12;2314209

1 gone to dangergod as soon as he pms he his email.

ta m8

Edit :Repped

Original Poster

thanks.

4 available now

well darn im 30 and on orange tahts me out

Original Poster

DIVA1977;2314222

well darn im 30 and on orange tahts me out

you can always adopt a kid and use their name...

i have a kid but he 23 week so im still outta luck........its a cruel world lmao

Original Poster

DIVA1977;2314234

i have a kid but he 23 week so im still outta luck........its a cruel … i have a kid but he 23 week so im still outta luck........its a cruel world lmao

haha
    only 15 and a half years to go

hi i'd love one for my boyfriend, he's never got any credit? is it payg or a contract, ps pm'd my email

Original Poster

1 sent to clare
    and 1 sent to spobby

2 remaining

thankyou! is there any way u can transfer an existing number to this network?

Original Poster

clarelouise25;2314262

thankyou! is there any way u can transfer an existing number to this … thankyou! is there any way u can transfer an existing number to this network?

yes, the faq on the site tells you how
    its pretty much, requesting the PAC code from your existing network provider and giving that PAC code to blyk (or something like that)

lol yep just found that, thanks for your help!

Original Poster

no problem

Im under 16 and needed proof, ill give the verification code back to Pikachu12 for someone else to use. Thanks though!.

Original Poster

spobby's code is 4dcr5wss

spobby, as soon as you turn 16, lemme know and i'll probably have another code for you

pikachu12;2314335

spobby's code is 4dcr5wssspobby, as soon as you turn 16, lemme know and … spobby's code is 4dcr5wssspobby, as soon as you turn 16, lemme know and i'll probably have another code for you

remind me in half a year then! cheers anyway.:)

Original Poster

0 invites left, the only one remaining is the one in post 19 if no ones used it

Banned

I dont understand, how did they need proof? it just asked me to fill in details that was all.
    Seems interesting though, thanks PikaCHEW

DangerGod;2314404

I dont understand, how did they need proof? it just asked me to fill in … I dont understand, how did they need proof? it just asked me to fill in details that was all.Seems interesting though, thanks PikaCHEW

Well i changed my birthday, and they wanted passport or something..

Original Poster

DangerGod;2314404

I dont understand, how did they need proof? it just asked me to fill in … I dont understand, how did they need proof? it just asked me to fill in details that was all.Seems interesting though, thanks PikaCHEW

yeah, they have access to the passport directory or something, so they check your details against your passport

Original Poster

spobby;2314413

Well i changed my birthday, and they wanted passport or something..

do you have an older brother who you could register under?

Banned

oh right i see, interesting.

pikachu12;2314421

do you have an older brother who you could register under?

Nope im the oldest.

Original Poster

thanks femstar, ill inform people in the first post to take a look at post 28

Banned

Im up and running with Blyk now Got my Free txt's and Free minutes...quality

I'm over 24 and managed to get a sim by giving a false driver license number!

how? ^

I'm 15.5 and would love to be on Blyk :-(

I tried with the link you posted in another thread, but it failed and said i wasnt on the database...

Can you help?

Well i tried both the fake passport id and the fake driving licence no. and neither worked.

PM if you can help. I will give you my details and you will get rep for creating me a working one!

Thanks,

Matt
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846181
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764253
      3. Find out how good your GP surgery is99
      4. What do these 2 men have in common1422

See more discussions