5% cashback @ eBay via topcashback (ends today)

Found 8th JunEdited by:"ssc1"
Just got an email. sign in to tcb to see offer. Up to £50 maximum cashback per transaction.

It's Friday and do we have an amazing deal for you! For today only get 5% cashback on your eBay purchases. Plus, use our code to get 10% off at checkout when you spend £20 or more. But hurry, as the code is only live until 8pm tonight. So, you can make amazing savings on your Father's Day gift or that little bit of something you've been saving for.

Good i waited near to 8pm.

2952004.jpg
Community Updates
18 Comments
It's Friday and do we have an amazing deal for you! For today only get 5% cashback on your eBay purchases. Plus, use our code to get 10% off at checkout when you spend £20 or more. But hurry, as the code is only live until 8pm tonight. So, you can make amazing savings on your Father's Day gift or that little bit of something you've been saving for.
Heat added
yaswanth4581 m ago

Heat added

Tiptop spot @ssc1 this should get scorching as the just 10% off code is already and this is better!
5.25 on mine
no email and when i log in nothing appears in offers the ebay cashback page says just 1% so guess its invite only
just a pity all the big retailers have put their prices back up.
I hate TCB, I decided not to use them again. Switched to Quidco
Shows 1% but then you click through it changes to 5% so looks like available for everyone. Heat added
Only shows 1% for me.
Hi @ssc1 as this is a rate rather than a deal I've moved this to Misc
Thanks OP. Slightly annoying though as I ordered something yesterday (£99) which I could have got 5% CB (not 1%) & 10% off.
im hoping my ebay purchase at 1:35pm today will track at 5%, only showed 1% when i ordered
its now showing 5% for ebay on the TC page so its live for everyone i assume !!

its a shame i was going to buy a dyson V8 but i can't justify it at the moment maybe later this year when i move hmmm
I wonder if the topcashback rep could confirm what time the 5% deal went live ? i ordered from ebay using TCB about 1pm today
I used TCB for ebay yesterday got an email saying i have cashback but only showing at 1% not 5% It was over £20 . I used the 10% of ebay code as well so are the 2 codes not allowed to be used at the same time. Dont see why not as its 2 different company codes.

08 Jun 2018 01:52 is in the email
i just got my ebay purchased tracked, ordered at 1:35pm and tracked at 1%

ive sent them a support ticket for them to have a look for me
Edited by: "cainer1" 10th Jun
the.porter8th Jun

5.25 on mine

That's 'cos you're special
Update From TCB...

"I have had a look into this for you and can see we were only offer 1% cashback offer at the time of purchase. The cashback rate of 5% didnt start until 14:58."

damn
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants