£5 cashback on £7 train tickets on virgin website

11 replies
Found 26th Nov 2009
Quidco are currently offering £5 cashback on purchases over £7. It can be cheaper for a journey to pay for two singles now than a return! just a heads up! If youre using this with the cheap london-manchester trains, you could be looking at a bargain! great for all the commuters out there...

11 Comments

Can't be bad, have some heat!

Might look at booking some longer journies in £7 legs :P

This was £5 without a minimum priced train ticket earlier this morning

bonecrusher9000;7012445

This was £5 without a minimum priced train ticket earlier this morning

Yep was on MSE and some people just went nuts. I would guess thats why there is now a min spend!

imafish2002;7012493

Yep was on MSE and some people just went nuts. I would guess thats why … Yep was on MSE and some people just went nuts. I would guess thats why there is now a min spend!

It WAS..SEE: hotukdeals.com/ite…049 :roll:

shouldnt quidco deals be in misc

Many thanks - this will come in handy

has anyone actually tried purchasing the virgin trains tickets via quidco. I just tried it with 3 different credit cards and they all got declined. Help!!

sunnypang55;7013394

has anyone actually tried purchasing the virgin trains tickets via … has anyone actually tried purchasing the virgin trains tickets via quidco. I just tried it with 3 different credit cards and they all got declined. Help!!

I've done it a few times no problems. A lad at work had problems with his card and tried another, it worked fine :thumbsup:

Damn could of done with this a few days ago as had to book a £30 ticket(that wasnt needed in the end) and my loan aint here yet.

bonecrusher9000;7014252

I've done it a few times no problems. A lad at work had problems with … I've done it a few times no problems. A lad at work had problems with his card and tried another, it worked fine :thumbsup:

did u purchase virgin trains tickets only? becoz i tried to buy my normal tickets for work (which is operated by southwest trains) but my cards got declined! I tried 4 different cards already!
thx
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861868
    2. word association Game74244894
    3. Coming up to bonfire night ...2128
    4. sweet Sundays codes need to be redeemed by 23.59 on the 19th of October56

See more discussions