EXPIRED

5 chances to win dinner at Jamie Oliver’s Fifteen courtesy of Virgin Experience Days

Struggling for Christmas gift inspiration? Relax, Virgin Experience Days is packed with gift ideas to satisfy even the trickiest of friends and family members. Seriously, even the really picky ones. We've reached peak 'stuff' in the UK and new experiences are knocking slippers off the top of everyone's Christmas wish list. At Virgin Experience Days you'll find thousands of one-off experiences to enjoy – desirable days out including afternoon tea at The Ritz, gin tastings, helicopter flights, stadium tours, spa visits (look out for the Good Spa Guide Bubble Ratings™) track days and flying experiences.

And, what's more, they are offering an exclusive experience – dinner courtesy of our favourite chef Jamie Oliver. Our competition winner will receive a gift pack of a five-course Chef's Menu for two at Jamie Oliver's Fifteen (including the bar's signature drink, a gin-based cocktail). They will taste their way through the head chef's favourite dishes at the popular restaurant. Four runners-up will be invited to pull up a chair at Fifteen and enjoy a delicious three-course meal for two and a few cheeky bubbles. The perfect excuse to do something different.

What memories will you give this Christmas? virginexperiencedays.co.uk

8 Comments

Original Poster

yet again I can't add the end date (30/11/16). Can some one update this cor me. Thanks

bri_del

yet again I can't add the end date (30/11/16). Can some one update this … yet again I can't add the end date (30/11/16). Can some one update this cor me. Thanks

Thanks & good luck. Have requested end date to be added for you.
Edited by: "justjunie" 7th Nov 2016

thanks

thanks

cannot seem to submit the form, error "complete address" keeps popping up..... auto fill doesn't work well on this website. CBA anymore

thank you

The "word verification" code doesn't show, hence why unable to complete comp. Same prob on other Sains comps. Have contacted them, if they're interested enough to do something and tell me when it's fixed!

Thank You
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Iphone 7 - What Case?620
    2. BT deal23
    3. What will £250 get me second hand mobile67
    4. Should I buy brand new wd drive without warranty on ebay913

See more discussions