£5 currys / pcworld voucher needed!

15 replies
Found 19th Dec 2010
Hi all,

I want to buy a game from currys / pcworld using a £5 off voucher that i have just heard about recently.

The problem is i want to get the game tommorow and after registering my code i found out it takes 4 days to be sent to you and they expire on the 24th

please kind people of HUKD could someone send me a spare code

15 Comments

Supermod

Are they not instant e-vouchers?

Original Poster

nope surprisingly it says it will be sent to your email address within 4 working days

Just PM'd you a code I have not used. See if it works.

Supermod

busymom - you sent it to me by accident! I will forward it on to the OP.

Banned

Whats the point in sending him another code? He'll still have to wait up to 4 days!

All codes MUST be registered before midnight tonight, and usually takes a max of 36hrs in my past experience.

Original Poster

Thank you so much guys will this code work instore?

magicjay1986

busymom - you sent it to me by accident! I will forward it on to the OP.

OOps! Thanks very much for sending it on.

A7X-MARINE

Thank you so much guys will this code work instore?

No. you have to log in and then enter the code, I think this then lets you print the voucher.

jaydog69

Whats the point in sending him another code? He'll still have to wait up … Whats the point in sending him another code? He'll still have to wait up to 4 days!All codes MUST be registered before midnight tonight, and usually takes a max of 36hrs in my past experience.

It takes them 4 days to email you the code. You can print the voucher when you have the code.

Original Poster

ah no i actually need the voucher because when you register a code it takes upto 4 days from then to get the voucher lol xD

Original Poster

busymom

It takes them 4 days to email you the code. You can print the voucher … It takes them 4 days to email you the code. You can print the voucher when you have the code.

ok im confused so where do i log in to print off this code to get the voucher?

Original Poster

this is way too confusing

Sorry I couldnt help.

Banned

Input the code on the website, and fill in your details

See what you have won

If a voucher, they will email you a password within 4 days to then go onto their site and access your voucher.

They no longer do it instantly due to misuse...

Original Poster

this is annoying lol even more so that someone posted 10 mins after my post giving away a £5 off voucher xD
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Mobile WiFi calling?44
    2. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...810
    3. WANTED tickets for Logic Manchester23
    4. Wanted: Sweet Sundays code (5 points) please!!11

See more discussions