Groups

£5 discount code for paypal thread?

i saw a £5 discount code thread today cant seem to find it anymore does anyone remember what the code was or have the link to the thread?

21 Comments

They are all user specific, you can only use them if you got them in the post.

Original Poster

yer i no that but a saw a thread today about an new £5 off code like the one before but it had expired in jan31st i think that one was cheers1.

i think it was - cool

Admin

As emma said, they're user/account specific- we've removed them as they can only be used by their direct recipients.

Coupon Terms and Conditions
    This offer is open to targeted ebay.co.uk registered users who are UK residents 18 years of age or older.

sarbjeet_;1685433

yer i no that but a saw a thread today about an new £5 off code like the … yer i no that but a saw a thread today about an new £5 off code like the one before but it had expired in jan31st i think that one was cheers1.

And we leave one copy of each up:
    hotukdeals.com/all…320

make sure you have expired turned on.

Original Poster

emmajk42;1685492

And we leave one copy of each … And we leave one copy of each up:http://www.hotukdeals.com/all/vouchers/discussed?mf=320make sure you have expired turned on.

nope the links not working for me and my settings are fine so should be working.

Banned

sarbjeet_;1685570

nope the links not working for me and my settings are fine so should be … nope the links not working for me and my settings are fine so should be working.

its working for me, you got show expired on

Original Poster

hold on lemme change it.

Original Poster

im supposed to have the view expired box ticked right?

Banned

that link emma posted shouls show no matter what you have ticked, its a direct link

sassie;1685613

that link emma posted shouls show no matter what you have ticked, its a … that link emma posted shouls show no matter what you have ticked, its a direct link

It comes up:

Sorry. No matches found.
    Please try changing your filter options and searching again.

For me, until I click on "Include Expired" above it.

Banned

when i search for anything it does not bring up expired so i have to then click include expired, then try again and it does the same, yet when i clicked emmas link it showed all the expired, yet tried a search straight after and straight back to showing only unexpired, aaarrrggghhhhhh

sassie;1685762

when i search for anything it does not bring up expired so i have to then … when i search for anything it does not bring up expired so i have to then click include expired, then try again and it does the same, yet when i clicked emmas link it showed all the expired, yet tried a search straight after and straight back to showing only unexpired, aaarrrggghhhhhh

I know, it's very confusing - always catching me out. :w00t:

Original Poster

nightswimmer;1685749

It comes up:Sorry. No matches found. Please try changing your filter … It comes up:Sorry. No matches found. Please try changing your filter options and searching again. For me, until I click on "Include Expired" above it.

yes thats what i get what do i do about that?

sarbjeet_;1685801

yes thats what i get what do i do about that?

If it comes up like that, look under the submit button and you should see this line:

"View Options:Text only Include Expired Show Online Deals Only"

Click on "Include Expired"

I have just done it as mine was showing exclude expired at first, I went into vouchers and clicked on the include expired and just used the back button to return to this page and when I clicked on the link it worked!

Original Poster

nightswimmer;1685816

If it comes up like that, look under the submit button and you should see … If it comes up like that, look under the submit button and you should see this line:"View Options:Text only Include Expired Show Online Deals Only"Click on "Include Expired"

yer thanks works now.

i didnt get the code posted it was emailed to me by ebay and was chips but it only works if you have it sent to you

Is there anyway of upping the chance of getting codes sent? Any tips appreciated!

ThunderBolt;1759436

Is there anyway of upping the chance of getting codes sent? Any tips … Is there anyway of upping the chance of getting codes sent? Any tips appreciated!

Seems a mystery to everyone, I'm afraid. :-(

I got one in January because i hadn't used ebay in months

"We've noticed you haven't been visiting us as much as usual - we miss you! So we're offering you £10 of delight to spend on anything you want."
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1219
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
      3. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218
      4. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33

See more discussions