Groups

5 Free Nintendo VIP Points codes - worth 250 points each - First Reply gets one and then 4 Random replies who want them get them - Have until Midnight Tonight

Banned
    Could sell these, but couldn't be bothered

Will pick 4 people at random at midnight

And the first reply gets one

They will get emailed the code giving them 250 VIP points for nintendo.com

Good luck

It is for Super Paper Mario
    - Johnrulez

31 Comments

Add me please

me please, getting a wii soon

me please - last one I won from you today I gave away to hodson as I already had it after all (SPM)!

Yes please!

Would like to be thrown in the pot.

Out of interest I have 2100 stars anyone know how many more I need for Super Mario World. Doesnt even let me log in!

Add me please, I'm trying to save some points

Thanks

crow99;2713402

Would like to be thrown in the pot.Out of interest I have 2100 stars … Would like to be thrown in the pot.Out of interest I have 2100 stars anyone know how many more I need for Super Mario World. Doesnt even let me log in!

5000 for Mario Power Tennis (GBA) but couldn't find the other one...

me please thought id try again thanks

Yes pls.x

Russ2626;2713407

5000 for Mario Power Tennis (GBA) but couldn't find the other one...

Thanks for attempt, its a SNES game which costs Wii Points (not sure how many) but I theres a way of converting stars into points just cant log in to look into it :x

me please

Yes please

crow99;2713444

Thanks for attempt, its a SNES game which costs Wii Points (not sure how … Thanks for attempt, its a SNES game which costs Wii Points (not sure how many) but I theres a way of converting stars into points just cant log in to look into it :x

OK, I think I got the wrong end of the stick and was thinking of stars :roll:

It was] 800 points I think

Original Poster Banned

heatherw_01;2713372

Add me please

First winner as you were the first post:thumbsup:

Well done and the code has been PM'd

Johnrulez;2713463

First winner as you were the first post:thumbsup:Well done and the code … First winner as you were the first post:thumbsup:Well done and the code has been PM'd

Thanks so much :-D

Gwan then!!!

yes please

Yeah please would be great thanks

Would LOVE to have it!!!!

Giving you rep irrespective of whether who gets it!! :thumbsup:

add me in please, thanks

moi, si vous plait

Banned

i would like a bit of that

Me please!

Liddle gave me the other, but if i'm still able to enter, i'd like too, for my hubbie's account

plz count me in

count me in, thanks

Please count me in. Thanks:-D

Original Poster Banned

Winners;
    Liddle ol' me
    Naeem786
    hdixon85
    cat74

All winners have been PM'd the code

Used; mathgoodies.com/cal…tml to get the winners

Well done guys, and liddle seems to win everything, what are the numbers going to be next saturday?

Will do another one soon

Thanks - yes, definitely my lucky week! Except again I have the game this code is for already registered (the last one too!). Anyone want to swap codes before I give it away to hodson? problem is I don't know what game it is - just says "You can not register this game again."

Cheers John - more rep on the way! (EDIT: won't allow me to give u rep either, I must "spread it around" first.)

Wooo Hooo Thanks!! :thumbsup:

Thank you! I tried to rep you but have to spread it around first so I'll come back later and try again.

Thanks so much

rep added
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764188
      2. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…11
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?88
      4. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831126

See more discussions