Expired

5* London Hotels Budget £100

Banned 11 replies
Found 4th Mar 2007
Hi guys im looking for a hotel to stay in for 2 people. Looking for a 5* star hotel and needs to be in the center of london or close by. My budget is £100 a night. Staying there for 14 nights.

Thank You :thumbsup:

12 Comments

I think you'd be incredibly lucky to get a 5* hotel in London for £100 a night.

I ofter ue the site [url]www.travelsupermarket.com[/url] as it does comparisons of several discount websites such a laterooms.com etc.

Remember to find the cheapest though and then check to see if you can get quidco cashback on top. Some places offer up to 8% cashback on quidco.

Banned

Ibz52007

Hi guys im looking for a hotel to stay in for 2 people. Looking for a 5* … Hi guys im looking for a hotel to stay in for 2 people. Looking for a 5* star hotel and needs to be in the center of london or close by. My budget is £100 a night. Staying there for 14 nights. Thank You :thumbsup:

Try having a look at this thread..

]http//ww…ine

I work for a short breaks company and our main market is London. It is highly unlikely that you will get a 5* hotel in central London for £100 per night for 2 people especially when you are looking to stay for 14 nights.

At weekends you can great rates that are within your budget but as you are also looking to stay midweek and London has a huge corporate market hotel rates are a lot higher Monday to Thursday nights.

When are you looking to stay?

Original Poster Banned

Check in : 10/03/07
Checkout : 24/03/07

Thanks

Original Poster Banned

Would it be better to contact the hotels directly and tell them if there are any offers for a 2 week stay?

Doubt it, as you are looking to stay corporate nights then the prices are always a bit higher. They tend to charge more when you contact them direct, the short break companies have negotiated rates so they tend to be a bit cheaper. Will have a look round and see what I can come up with

Original Poster Banned

thanks

GIve these two sites a try. Priceline lets you choose your area and grade of hotel. Hotwire gives you a few more options. Both gotta be worth a try. From past experience you will get something if not the 5* deffinately 4*. Good luck

Original Poster Banned

thanks

Original Poster Banned

Hi guys since i can't find any hotels around the £100 mark i can change hotels twice in the 2 week so dosen't have to a fulll 14 nights at one hotel.

Editor

Hi Ibz52007, Have a good look through ][COLOR=blue]Lastminute.com[/COLOR][COLOR=blue],[/COLOR] though i think the best you'll get on there for your money is 4 star ( some lovely hotels though!)

I had a look at Lastminute, Laterooms and a few others plus a few hotel's own sites. Can't find a 5* hotel that is anywhere near your budget I'm afraid. The best you will get is a 4* for that budget, there are loads of lovely 4* hotels in London.

With laterooms the max stay is 7 nights but you could book 2 different hotels as you are willing to change. Lastminute.com will allow you to book stays of 14 days these are the best 2 options that I could come up with.

Hope you get something sorted
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anyone else bored of video gaming1119
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428014647
    3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7891479
    4. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA1655

See more discussions