Expired

£5 of £25 spend - Tesco Extra Bradley Stoke (Bristol)

17 replies
Found 13th Jul 2009
Got sent 4 vouchers, for the next 4 weeks, i.e. one voucher per week. If anyone wants them PM me and i'll pop them in the post as Bradley Stoke is too far for me or anyone in my family.

17 Comments

Banned

sadly broke is too far for you and you live in Bristol .. mmmm

Nowhere near there but have some rep for your generosity.

Original Poster

dog_cop;5736346

sadly broke is too far for you and you live in Bristol .. mmmm

I live on the other side of Bristol

Banned

choc1969;5736356

I live on the other side of Bristol

ah Knowle West :p:w00t::p

Original Poster

dog_cop;5736364

ah Knowle West :p:w00t::p

:oops:, did my brizzle accent come through :cry:

Original Poster

Broxy;5736350

Nowhere near there but have some rep for your generosity.

thanks hun x

Banned

choc1969;5736394

:oops:, did my brizzle accent come through :cry:

yeah you cant fool the OB

OT (sorry guys :oops:) but is Bradley Stoke as depressing as they say? I've been doing a little (internet) research as I'm going to be working in Bristol (Filton) this September, and the rental prices seem okay in the area. I'm looking for a quiet area really, but some people are saying it's little more than a council estatey town? I apologise to anyone living there if I am talking out of my ****

Original Poster

MoneySavingG;5736718

OT (sorry guys :oops:) but is Bradley Stoke as depressing as they say? … OT (sorry guys :oops:) but is Bradley Stoke as depressing as they say? I've been doing a little (internet) research as I'm going to be working in Bristol (Filton) this September, and the rental prices seem okay in the area. I'm looking for a quiet area really, but some people are saying it's little more than a council estatey town? I apologise to anyone living there if I am talking out of my ****

No its not that bad, more things going on up there now they've opened up the retail park etc :thumbsup:

Always get confused visiting friends as their street names are differnt herbs :roll:

choc1969;5736742

No its not that bad, more things going on up there now they've opened up … No its not that bad, more things going on up there now they've opened up the retail park etc :thumbsup:Always get confused visiting friends as their street names are differnt herbs :roll:

Thanks. Seemed to be more than the average amount of slagging off going on the interwebs (a lot of it surrounding the "sadly broke"), but how can a town with herb streets be bad :lol:.
One thing I found odd was the fact that there are a couple of one bedroom houses available to rent - seems a bit pointless to build a house with only one bedroom lol.

Original Poster

MoneySavingG;5736941

Thanks. Seemed to be more than the average amount of slagging off going … Thanks. Seemed to be more than the average amount of slagging off going on the interwebs (a lot of it surrounding the "sadly broke"), but how can a town with herb streets be bad :lol:.One thing I found odd was the fact that there are a couple of one bedroom houses available to rent - seems a bit pointless to build a house with only one bedroom lol.

The development was aimed at first time buyers, yet they provided no locals hops, pubs etc so they couldn't sell them.......hence Sadley Broke lol

Some were handed to the local authority for housing buut at last they appear to have listened and developed a lot more

Great chinese restaurant up there plus the only gluten free fish and chipper in the south west :thumbsup:

choc1969;5736979

The development was aimed at first time buyers, yet they provided no … The development was aimed at first time buyers, yet they provided no locals hops, pubs etc so they couldn't sell them.......hence Sadley Broke lolSome were handed to the local authority for housing buut at last they appear to have listened and developed a lot more Great chinese restaurant up there plus the only gluten free fish and chipper in the south west :thumbsup:

Mucho gracias for the info. Sorry for going on but you seem to have a good knowledge of the area, would you recommend any other places to live around filton?

Original Poster

MoneySavingG;5741081

Mucho gracias for the info. Sorry for going on but you seem to have a … Mucho gracias for the info. Sorry for going on but you seem to have a good knowledge of the area, would you recommend any other places to live around filton?

I worked nearby for 13 years lol, whereabouts in Filton as Bradley Stoke is a pain to get to if you're out on a night ?

Parts of Horfield are quite nice and some nice bars, eateries nearby, along with the Memorial ground for cricket and rugby

choc1969;5741110

I worked nearby for 13 years lol, whereabouts in Filton as Bradley Stoke … I worked nearby for 13 years lol, whereabouts in Filton as Bradley Stoke is a pain to get to if you're out on a night ?Parts of Horfield are quite nice and some nice bars, eateries nearby, along with the Memorial ground for cricket and rugby

From my amateur research I've come to the (perhaps incorrect :)) conclusion to avoid Filton itself as it's not good for parking and such, and it's a little studenty. TBH my main concerns are can I get a good nights sleep and pay a reasonable rent - as I'll usually be commuting back home on the weekends.

MoneySavingG;5741081

Mucho gracias for the info. Sorry for going on but you seem to have a … Mucho gracias for the info. Sorry for going on but you seem to have a good knowledge of the area, would you recommend any other places to live around filton?

choc is one helpful HUKDer :thumbsup:

magicbeans;5766179

I'd have to agree with that :-D very helpful

Original Poster

magicbeans;5766179

MoneySavingG;5766240

I'd have to agree with that :-D very helpful

awwww, thanks guys :oops:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. PayPal Friends and Family Payment reversal options66
    2. Has the amount of Apple fanboys increased on the site after the redesign?33
    3. Switch from BT to BT same property different person33
    4. MacBook44

See more discussions