Expired

£5 off £10 spend at selected takeaways via topcashback

Found 16th Mar
Title says it all.... only available on selected accounts and it has to be activated but worth checking.
Community Updates
Misc
4 Comments
mod
Thanks for posting @Jimdabod as this is a rate and selected accounts I've moved this to Misc
Who changes takeaway based on price. I use the same one over and over. Worries me when they put on offers. Jmo
wayners6 m ago

Who changes takeaway based on price. I use the same one over and over. …Who changes takeaway based on price. I use the same one over and over. Worries me when they put on offers. Jmo

I do sometimes. There are a couple of takeaways that, in my opinion, are equally as good
tregs2 h, 27 m ago

I do sometimes. There are a couple of takeaways that, in my opinion, are …I do sometimes. There are a couple of takeaways that, in my opinion, are equally as good

That's nice. We actually have
3 good Chinese takeaways and 2 good Indian curry houses, although we stick to same places however. None use the online ordering or affiliate marketing or whatever its called. They don't need to by looks of it as always busy. Just watch out for your guts going for any old outfit based on discounts. Lol..
Edited by: "wayners" 16th Mar
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants