Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

£5 off £10 spend eBay Voucher

Posted 29th Jul
Tell me your favourite N64 game, I’ll pick a winner for the voucher before 11.45 tonight.
Community Updates
Misc
19 Comments
Super Mario 64
Any answer other than Goldeneye is wrong
Mario cart
Diddy Kong Racing
This isn’t an entry

Just saying thanks for running this @Hipppppooooo

and best game has to be Golden Eye.
1080° Snowboarding

Spent hours on that as a kid
I love Banjo-Kazooie, wish they would remaster/remake it.
Zelda: Ocarina of Time! Thanks for the comp hippo 😝
Donkey Kong all the way!
Conker's Bad Fur Day - hilarious and fun single player and ridiculously fun multiplayer modes too including beach, bank heist and good ol' death match.
I think eBay vouchers are account specific
sdylan29/07/2020 23:32

I think eBay vouchers are account specific

Possible. It’s a coupon code to be entered at checkout. It doesn’t mention anything in the T&Cs about being account specific etc. ... but I don’t know to be honest, hadn’t thought of that
Goldeneye.
Hipppppooooo29/07/2020 23:37

Possible. It’s a coupon code to be entered at checkout. It doesn’t mention …Possible. It’s a coupon code to be entered at checkout. It doesn’t mention anything in the T&Cs about being account specific etc. ... but I don’t know to be honest, hadn’t thought of that

Unfortunately, I think that's right too
Not an entry but I’m going to have to go with Ocarina of time, I’ll never forget the joy of receiving that on Xmas morning! Goldeneye misses out by a hair, literally a stubble hair!
Thanks for all the entries. No wrong answers! But I have to give it to @student_saver88 . Mario Kart was the game I got with my own N64 and one I probably played the most. Although I think FIFA 98 RTWC might just have pipped it! I’ll DM you the code now and details, I hope it works
Mario World
I know its the wrong answer but Duke Nukem 64. It had four player multiplayer and it was amazing fun and loved the single player levels too.
Hipppppooooo29/07/2020 23:46

Thanks for all the entries. No wrong answers! But I have to give it to …Thanks for all the entries. No wrong answers! But I have to give it to @student_saver88 . Mario Kart was the game I got with my own N64 and one I probably played the most. Although I think FIFA 98 RTWC might just have pipped it! I’ll DM you the code now and details, I hope it works

It won't. It's an account specific code, if it wasn't then everyone would know about it.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants