EXPIRED

£5 off 20 thetrainline

Has anyone received the trainline £5 off £20 (link and pin) and plans not to use it?

10 Comments

sign up to the great western offer thats still going, you get £5 off a £6 spend,

I think its a total load of cr*p, I got the great westen £5 off voucher and it made no difference to the price of my ticket.

first I tried to see the price of the ticket without the code then I close the page and tried again with the code and it said price afetr code £5 and there was no difference in the price it is a total farse to make you think your getting a good deal

Original Poster

Already done FGW on more than 1account/person...and I disagree, price was right with and without code.
So I renew the request for trainline

i,ve used 3 diffrent emails works fine for me, saved me £15 altogether, u must be doing something wrong chuckles

n1ttygr1tty;5180697

i,ve used 3 diffrent emails works fine for me, saved me £15 altogether, u … i,ve used 3 diffrent emails works fine for me, saved me £15 altogether, u must be doing something wrong chuckles

Something i do must be wrong,

1. Do the journey from nottingham to London (Without code)
2. Do the same journey (with code)
3. There is no difference even thou it says code accepted

not sure then i,m afraid, had no probs the 3 times i,ve used the great western offer

hia i dont know if you still need the code, i have one that expires on the 30th of may and im not going to use it, if you want me let me know if not i'll put up a thread see if it can be useful to anyone else

anybody got a link to this £5 off;-)

Its expired

slewts;5738370

Its expired

then why didnt you expire it dipstick :roll:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Where can you buy cheap Iphone 7 Plus 128gb from?33
    2. Anyone been to Nerja, Spain on holiday?46
    3. anyone use this site before? http://www.ukgroupdeals.com56