£5 Off Currys Code Anyone?

There should be plenty of people with these £5 off currys codes from the £15million givaway promo.

I've never actually recieved a link for mine one two occasions. I dont suppose anyone has one going spare do they?

7 Comments

I'm the same. Completed details twice and never recd the email voucher.

ditto

Minstrel if you pm me your email address I will send you a voucher, I only have one left and I will in all likelyness not use it. You will need to print it off mind, they all have different ID numbers.

Original Poster

Are they only available to use instore?

There's no point keep asking for them if you use the same postal address and email addy,you won't get sent a code so you;re wasting them,you have to use a different email addy AND postal address each time as they are checking them.

deb8z

There's no point keep asking for them if you use the same postal address … There's no point keep asking for them if you use the same postal address and email addy,you won't get sent a code so you;re wasting them,you have to use a different email addy AND postal address each time as they are checking them.

Mentions nothing about postal address on the voucher deb8z what you mean?

Also there only usable instore otherwise the deals where they could of been used would likely be a lot hotter.

Original Poster

Thtas a bit rubbish, I suppose it could be used on reserve and collect items but then you cant use Quidco.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1639
    2. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.1214
    3. Any Xbox One news today?2356128
    4. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1324

See more discussions