£5 off minimum £10 hungry house for 1st time customers

Found 26th May 2016
GO ON GOOGLE SEARCH 'JUST EAT' THEN IT WILL COME UP ALSO IF USED BEFORE CHANGE PHONE NUMBER AND ACCOUNT AND USE AGAIN
Community Updates
25 Comments
waste of time when takeaways dont honour this deal
personally I don't see the point of hungry house. I know which of my local take aways are the best, pick up the phone and place an order. Always get free bees.
dont see it?
I cant the discount on the site or the view offer on the homepage?
*see
It worked thanks
If u have ever used this company then keep an eye on your transactions with them... I found the service appalling and despite not placing an order for nearly a year, I came across several transactions a few days apart that had not been made by myself nor authorised... There was no orders on my account either... The company just took random amounts of money from my bank for zero reason... They refused to help and said they were passing me over to their fraud team... Made me feel like I was the thief... My bank recovered the money but it was a hassle. So just keep an eye on your account or even better, just order direct from your takeaway, it's miles cheaper!
Groovii D

personally I don't see the point of hungry house. I know which of my … personally I don't see the point of hungry house. I know which of my local take aways are the best, pick up the phone and place an order. Always get free bees.

oO

​£5 off and a lot of people's best local ones will be on there.
How do you get the discount?
Does not work
Worked for me last night thanks op.
Did you just make a new account and when it came to paying you received the £5 discount? Did you make payment via PayPal?
You need to be logged out of any hungry house accounts you already have or better open a different fresh browser. Type in Just Eat and the first link you get is hungry house £5 for new customers. Got a £23 something order down to £14 something (as restaurant had additional 20% off). Paid by credit card as it mentions specifically and that adds 50p I think. And obviously quidco/TCB cashback... I forgot mine but Thanks! Hoted Hot.
Edited by: "prajtm" 27th May 2016
No, don't tell me this deal is back..

"Just when I thought I was out...they pull me back in"
Wasn't long before this showed back up here. X)

Worked for me few weeks ago and again the other night so it definitely works.

I did notice the first time I used the 'new' deal it worked fine, after that it kept reverting back to full price even though I used different email and phone number. In the end I picked 'address not listed' and entered it myself, worked perfectly after that. So it looks like they may be blacklisting addresses once this is used.

Edit: Link on the deal button doesn't apply the voucher, try this one instead.

scripts.affiliatefuture.com/afn…ram
Edited by: "McShane1" 28th May 2016
I tried this last night, it all went through and then order got cancelled, anyone know why this might have happened? I put my address in manually and paid through paypal.
I can also confirm it definitely works. You have to jump thru the usual hoops if you've been around the block though.
In other news, i've had an email from HH saying my address has been removed from the blacklist, woop
thanks
Here's the link, make sure you are using private browsing first.

https://www.google.co.uk/aclk?sa=l&ai=CaVQXpyBPV624EIrn7QbK6I_AB5amjokHppy8ptsBmvTUqAQIABACIJjf0QwoAmC77puD0AqgAYzz-P0DyAEBqQLJYnsiUSW4PqoEJU_QhPathW71vSCv9V_auQQDtGhT-5wU6ev3YGriInjPVDqa-4WABZBOugUTCMHX_p-yh80CFWAXwAodz40NbMoFAIAH3IyHApAHA6gHpr4b2AcB&ei=pyBPV4HoDeCugAbPm7bgBg&sig=AOD64_3BaHoMQe0U-XSFlYl-7XOj0MkRqw&clui=3&q=&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwjB1_6fsofNAhVgF8AKHc-NDWwQ0QwIKg&adurl=http://hungryhouse.co.uk/HO34hr%3Fclid%3Dgoog_cbbje
works fine in private browsing
My order goes through however it does not get accepted by the restaurant, and eventually the order cancels and I get my refund.

Is this due to my address being blacklisted?
Edited by: "LovelyChap69" 10th Jun 2016
parkersblock

I can also confirm it definitely works. You have to jump thru the usual … I can also confirm it definitely works. You have to jump thru the usual hoops if you've been around the block though.In other news, i've had an email from HH saying my address has been removed from the blacklist, woop

Hello mate, may I ask how did you manage to remove the blacklist from your address? What did you say? Email or Phone?

Thank you.
LovelyChap69

Hello mate, may I ask how did you manage to remove the blacklist from … Hello mate, may I ask how did you manage to remove the blacklist from your address? What did you say? Email or Phone?Thank you.

Live chat offered to contact fraud department and have the ban lifted. I unexpectedly received an email a few days later. Tbh, it was pointless as I can't put in my address conventionally to receive the discount anyway X)
My order goes through but it doesn't get accepted by the restaurant

How can this be resolved?
Deal7372

My order goes through but it doesn't get accepted by the restaurantHow … My order goes through but it doesn't get accepted by the restaurantHow can this be resolved?

I get the same problem. Im pretty sure it means your address has been blacklisted. Try contact hungryhouse and ask them to remove you from the blacklist.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants