5 pairs of unworn shoes!!! eak

I've just bought some new storage boxes in order to sort out my cluttered wardrobes and draws. While sorting out my shoes i counted five pairs of UNWORN shoes along with all the worn ones. Am i the only person that does this or do other people buy things and forget about them?
Most of them have been bought in the sales...i guess i can't resist a bargain!
Make that six pairs... found some trainers now! whoopsie

10 Comments

Yea that's weird, I tend to use whatever just bought at every possible opportunity. I like to show people that I have something new

Original Poster

I also have several tops with tags still on, but thats not so bad as they are summer ones and i knew i had them! I forgot all about the shoes :oops:

yep bought so much stuff that i never wear

Me too, bought quite a lot of stuffs that i completely forgot about them, the missus just reminded me i had them ranging from wrist watch, to rugby tops and denims.

Original Poster

I'm glad i'm not the only one. I know i have the clothes. it was the shoes i'd forgotten all about..i also have 4 pairs of unworn pj's! lol think i need a big clear out!

sounds just like my g/f, she always buying stuff then never wearing it

ive still got clothes that ive brought still in bags in the back of my wardrobe!!!

Compulsive Buyer?

Leer;1748425

ive still got clothes that ive brought still in bags in the back of my … ive still got clothes that ive brought still in bags in the back of my wardrobe!!!

brought?

They're not bargains if you are never going to wear them.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846124
    2. Sad news about Barcelona1971
    3. How much would you pay for this chair?1113
    4. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2540

See more discussions