5% RAC code for DSi console and DS games

will it work for the above?

i have to clear cookies etc etc to get new code and as u know im WELL LAME so iu would prob go to dads house and do it on their comp instead...wana know if its worth the effort as says not for PC and electronic sales..the above falls into those categories right?!

5 Comments

Original Poster

ps do u call little hand held things consoles?

Games will be fine, I doubt if it would work on the DSi console itself though (as it doesn't work on PS3s etc).

Original Poster

midlandscomics;6249363

Games will be fine, I doubt if it would work on the DSi console itself … Games will be fine, I doubt if it would work on the DSi console itself though (as it doesn't work on PS3s etc).

thanks

Doesnt work on electricals, so it wouldnt work on the console

I have ordered games using those codes

Shouldnt need to clear cookies, all I do is refresh the page. If that doesnt work, you could always use a different internet browser (e.g. internet explorer instead of firefox)

Original Poster

kelly_o_fanatic;6249782

Doesnt work on electricals, so it wouldnt work on the consoleI have … Doesnt work on electricals, so it wouldnt work on the consoleI have ordered games using those codesShouldnt need to clear cookies, all I do is refresh the page. If that doesnt work, you could always use a different internet browser (e.g. internet explorer instead of firefox)

ahhh clever thinking!! will do that..thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …152368
    2. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1218
    3. Any PS4 News Here29213641
    4. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1743

See more discussions