Groups

£5 Secret Santa

Dunno if this usually happens...

£5 has to be spent not including postage.

But if you're interested in it add name to list

1.Vengod

23 Comments

Original Poster

guess not.

Original Poster

This had so much potential...

bumping incase people misse.d

Admin

Dunno if people would be too happy about submitting their addresses to strangers?

Original Poster

Good point - But maybe if we make this open to people that post often...

You in juliet?

juliet_bravo

Dunno if people would be too happy about submitting their addresses to … Dunno if people would be too happy about submitting their addresses to strangers?

Yep..thats my reason for not joining in. Nice idea though :thumbsup:

I've seen this done elsewhere on an international site where members sent each other gifts from their home country. It was a nice idea and worked the first time, but not the second.

Admin

Sorry Vengod I'm not keen on the idea Might end up with an Emasu knocking at my door

With the amount of scammers on here it could be asking for trouble. :giggle:

Banned

How about a virtual one (think thats what its called)

Good idea Sassie................here's my gift to you all. :-D

http://www.rsportscars.com/foto/10/veyron06.jpg

Banned

well thanks hun but unless it comes with a chaffeaur it aint no good to me:-(

sassie

well thanks hun but unless it comes with a chaffeaur it aint no good to … well thanks hun but unless it comes with a chaffeaur it aint no good to me:-(

Women are never satisfied............:o :? :giggle:

Banned

Syzable

Women are never satisfied............:o :? :giggle:

oh cause we are, its just some men dont know how to do it:p

sassie

Errrrrr.............wellllll................ummmmmmmmmmm. :whistling: :giggle:

sassie

:w00t: :thumbsup:

Banned

Syzable

Good idea Sassie................here's my gift to you all. :-D

I'll have tks...:santa: :thumbsup:

i think this would be a great idea, if it was done by people who are regulars on here, i think it would be a laugh

Banned

rockatin

i think this would be a great idea, if it was done by people who are … i think this would be a great idea, if it was done by people who are regulars on here, i think it would be a laugh

What would you define as a regular?

Ratchick

What would you define as a regular?

regulars, people who are on here most of the time.

i would be quite happy to send someone a gift lol. of course, it be a bargain special from dx extreme!!

rockatin

regulars, people who are on here most of the time.

:-( That's not me then........................i'm on here ALL of the time. :giggle:

Original Poster

so we gonna give this a go?

Id quite happily let a more experienced member take the lead?

juliet_bravo

Sorry Vengod I'm not keen on the idea Might end up with an Emasu … Sorry Vengod I'm not keen on the idea Might end up with an Emasu knocking at my door

Are you saying that Emasu arriving at your door for Crimbo wouldn't be a pleasure :whistling: I'm sure you would sort him out :giggle:

Sorry Vengod - but I wouldn't feel happy giving my e-mail addy to some on here - let along my address...

(With the exception of one person who I brought a game off )
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…11
      2. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423414457

See more discussions