Groups

5 x Camp from 95p per night vouchers!

Banned
    Pitch up your tent, caravan or motorhome for just 95p, per pitch, per night!

Many of our campsites have entertainment and facilities such as indoor and outdoor swimming pools, play grounds, bike hire, and watersports.

Camping from 95p is available with stays between March 27 until May 31.

Simply choose your campsite and when you want to stay.

Make sure you check any exclusion date or stay duration requirements when you call direct to book, using the link below.

Don't forget to mention "The Mirror Camping Offer" when you book.

You'll need a credit or debit card to confirm your booking and make payment.

You will need one token from the Daily or Sunday Mirror for each night you book (maximum of seven nights) and you'll need to present these on arrival at your chosen campsite.

9 Comments

Original Poster Banned

mirror.co.uk/cam…ng/

I would prefer to give all 5 to 1 member to save on postage costs.

Am using mine next weekend, is a huge bargain!!

Original Poster Banned

sancho1983;8544606

Am using mine next weekend, is a huge bargain!!

I know, I wish I could use mine but my fella will be probably having his operation this month :-(

Banned

Are u offering this? confused.com

Original Poster Banned

joaner36;8544628

Are u offering this? confused.com

Yes, do you want all 5?

Would be good for me please, want to go back to where I used to go camping as a kid but its no longer family run so really expensive and want to get drunk there for first time ever lol.

Original Poster Banned

ryouga;8544643

Would be good for me please, want to go back to where I used to go … Would be good for me please, want to go back to where I used to go camping as a kid but its no longer family run so really expensive and want to get drunk there for first time ever lol.

Ok, if the above member doesn't want them you can have them :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

I have just pm'd joaner, so waiting for their reply.

Original Poster Banned

ryouga;8544643

Would be good for me please, want to go back to where I used to go … Would be good for me please, want to go back to where I used to go camping as a kid but its no longer family run so really expensive and want to get drunk there for first time ever lol.

Sorry ryouga, joaner wants all 5 of the vouchers.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…66
      2. wharf comp - win a michael grant watch - email entry only22
      3. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card11
      4. computer active mag comp - win one of two y-cam protect alarm systems worth…44

See more discussions