5 Yes count em 5 more Joost Invites Up for Grabs

As I am a billy no mates and I class the guys and glas of HUKD my pals, I have 5 more joost.com/ Joost Invites up for grabs. PM me with your email addy if you want one.:thumbsup:

42 Comments

what is joost please?

Original Poster

from Joost.com

Joost is a new way of watching TV on the internet. With Joost, you get all the things you love about TV, including a high-quality full-screen picture, hundreds of full-length shows and easy channel-flipping.

You get great internet features too, such as search, chat and instant messaging, built right into the program - so you find shows quickly and talk to your friends while you watch. And with no schedules to worry about, you can watch whatever you want, whenever you like - as often as you want. Joost is completely free, and works with most modern PCs and Intel Mac-based computers with a broadband connection. Get Joost today!

It's in Beta at the moment

thank you

Original Poster

You want one?

yeah go on then why not, i'll pm you

Paddy_o_furniture

You want one?

yes please paddy..what info do you require from me?

is this legal?! sounds like you're getting (c) programmes for free?

Original Poster

Just your email addy please mate.

Original Poster

Joost is a Legal Download goto joost.com and have a butchers.

loupomm

yeah go on then why not, i'll pm you

You always want one! LOL

currychops

You always want one! LOL

rude not to!

can i have one:giggle:

thank you

loupomm

rude not to!

well if I lived near by I'd pop around..then you'd have two...LOL

Original Poster

hulya

can i have one:giggle:

Yes you can, PM me your email address please.

Currychops Invite sent
Loupomm Invite sent

2 Invites remaining

thank you that was great:giggle: :w00t:

currychops

well if I lived near by I'd pop around..then you'd have two...LOL

damn just my luck eh!!

:giggle:

will have to make do with the one wont i!

Paddy_o_furniture

Yes you can, PM me your email address please.Currychops Invite … Yes you can, PM me your email address please.Currychops Invite sentLoupomm Invite sent2 Invites remaining

Thanks paddy that's great.

Original Poster

Nee bother.

Original Poster

1 Left, I just have that Destination calibra on this all the time. cracking tune. Nothing to do with the laydeez wiggling der bums in the video.

[INDENT]You must spread some Reputation … [INDENT]You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Paddy_o_furniture again.[/INDENT]

Will have to remember to rep you later lol. Thanks for the invite!

any still goin ?

Original Poster

Thats okay mate

Paddy_o_furniture

1 Left, I just have that Destination calibra on this all the time. … 1 Left, I just have that Destination calibra on this all the time. cracking tune. Nothing to do with the laydeez wiggling der bums in the video.

I really like that tune to!

(Video ain't the worst either!)

Original Poster

[SIZE=2]Yeah one left, Pm me your email addy if you want it[/SIZE]

Original Poster

All gone, will post more as I get them

Any chance of a fellow geordie getting one next time you are offering!?

thanks

Original Poster

Aye mate, you'll go straight to the top of my list If I get anymore. I'll ask wor kid if he's got any spare aswell.

pet3r

Any chance of a fellow geordie getting one next time you are … Any chance of a fellow geordie getting one next time you are offering!?thanks

I have 5 invites! :thumbsup:

PM me with your full name & email address.

pet3r, you are first on my list so I have 4 invites left! Get Pm'ing!

4 left in total! (Still waiting for you pet3r)

birdyboyuk

I have 5 invites! :thumbsup: PM me with your full name & email … I have 5 invites! :thumbsup: PM me with your full name & email address.pet3r, you are first on my list so I have 4 invites left! Get Pm'ing!

Have pm`d you..

thank u for the invite paddy

people correct me if im wrong

Joost is a new way of watching TV on the internet. With Joost, you get all the things you love about TV, including a high-quality full-screen picture, hundreds of full-length shows and easy channel-flipping

it is full screen but in my opinion not high quality and about youtubes standard - probably worst

any1 agree

Many thanks Birdy....

pm'd you birdy :-D

Done fwibble & samthorley :thumbsup:

I have 1 left for anyone and Im saving 1 for pet3r

cheers birdy

Banned

birdyboyuk

Done fwibble & samthorley :thumbsup: I have 1 left for anyone and Im … Done fwibble & samthorley :thumbsup: I have 1 left for anyone and Im saving 1 for pet3r

Thanks a lot birdy :thumbsup:

Sent you a PM birdy

I now only have 1 left, whcih is for pet3r. If unclaimed by end of tonight, its going to IOM_rf whatshisname :thumbsup:

Did any of you joost users get unlimited invites following the full launch today? Would really appreciate one if possible.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846094
    2. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??77
    3. Xbox One X - (News, updates, etc)3381
    4. Any PS4 News Here29213601

See more discussions