Groups

5 yo girls birthday....what to get????

Its for my DD, her birthday is at the end of january, so hoping to pick up some stuff before xmas, trouble is she hasnt really asked for anything, getting something for her xmas was hard enough! So have now run out of ideas for her birthday?

the only thing she has asked for is a few of the dolls from the new barbie movie, which i have picked up so stumped for anything else! I did think about getting a baby annabelle or something but its not something she has asked for and its alot to spend and she might not play with it

any ideas appreciated

14 Comments

Wooden dolls house in asda? Think they are £35. Perhaps buy parts of a climbing frame for Xmas and her birthday and build on
    It every year. That's what I have done over the last couple of years as a joint present for my sons and daughter.
    Bike?

Original Poster

wookiemummy

Wooden dolls house in asda? Think they are £35. Perhaps buy parts of a … Wooden dolls house in asda? Think they are £35. Perhaps buy parts of a climbing frame for Xmas and her birthday and build onIt every year. That's what I have done over the last couple of years as a joint present for my sons and daughter. Bike?

my eldest got a dolls house a few years ago, and she has a bike, but i like the idea about the climbing frame where did you get it from?

I think it was early learning centre. The tp one. I was able to use one of the 20% off codes but think they have stopped letting you use the code on tp stuff. Try adventuretoys.co.uk I think they often have money off them. My sons birthday is January and I'm always stuck, especially with 3 of them so I try and buy a big gift between them. Tv? Computer? Wii?

hey hun, does she have a tag pen? same as this
    amazon.co.uk/Lea…8-1

i got my daughter one for her 6th birthday, as she never asks for anything either, and she loves it, hasnt put it down yet, you can buy a fab range of books for them!

would she like to see a show or something?

I'm thinking about Sylvanians for my daughters 5th birthday in feb. and a pink DS for xmas. Any good?
    The only thing I would say is as her birthday is January, is it not worth waiting till after xmas for the sales??

Original Poster

tonijoe

hey hun, does she have a tag pen? same as this … hey hun, does she have a tag pen? same as this [url=http://www.amazon.co.uk/LeapFrog-Tag-Reading-System-Green/dp/B00134O7QU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1287257202&sr=8-1]http://www.amazon.co.uk/LeapFrog-Tag-Reading-System-Green/dp/B00134O7QU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1287257202&sr=8-1[/url]i got my daughter one for her 6th birthday, as she never asks for anything either, and she loves it, hasnt put it down yet, you can buy a fab range of books for them!

i did think about this but thought it was maybe a little lazy, I am not sure it would really do what its supposed to, but i bought her the read at home set from the oxford library for her xmas though

mumofthree

would she like to see a show or something?

well was planning on doing something like that as well, just so she has a few things to open in the morning

hannah19790

I'm thinking about Sylvanians for my daughters 5th birthday in feb. and a … I'm thinking about Sylvanians for my daughters 5th birthday in feb. and a pink DS for xmas. Any good? The only thing I would say is as her birthday is January, is it not worth waiting till after xmas for the sales??

I still think she is a little young for a ds, her older sis is getting one this year so would be unfair to let her have one as well, not sure i wanted to start the whole sylvanians thing either, plus she already has a large doll house, thanks for the ideas though guys

took her to toysrus to inspire her but she didnt really see anything, picked out a few barbie dolls as usual

Original Poster

wookiemummy

I think it was early learning centre. The tp one. I was able to use one … I think it was early learning centre. The tp one. I was able to use one of the 20% off codes but think they have stopped letting you use the code on tp stuff. Try www.adventuretoys.co.uk I think they often have money off them. My sons birthday is January and I'm always stuck, especially with 3 of them so I try and buy a big gift between them. Tv? Computer? Wii?

hubby thinks it would be unfair to buy the playground thing for her birthday, as my other 2 would use it as well, fab idea for next christmas though, think i might get her a little laptop, she should be able to use it mainly by xmas now, think she is still a little young for tv or a wii, thanks though

i would wait for the January sales thb................also you may find her wanting a ds,if her older sister gets one at xmas, thats what happened with us and to save the arguing youll give in !...lol

Sorry just read and realised it was birthday you were after and not christmas... I've always found January rubbish to buy as all the stock sells at Christmas and they have run out if what I want

Oh and I wouldn't dismiss the wii, my son is limited to how much he plays but he is better than me at it. I prefer him to play the activity type games snd he loves going jogging and hula hooping

These are pretty and something a bit different folksy.com/ite…429
    Personalised Bracelet.

Original Poster

ts9658

These are pretty and something a bit different … These are pretty and something a bit different http://www.folksy.com/items/868429Personalised Bracelet.

that is perfect, think i will order one for my other little girl too, thanks she will love this

ts96581 person likes this

These are pretty and something a bit different … These are pretty and something a bit different http://www.folksy.com/items/868429Personalised Bracelet.

We got one of these sort of bracelets and matching necklace for bridesmaid last year, got mine from ebay and there were loads of choose from so have a look at different designs there (all quite cheap)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Apples new update711
      2. love affairs1222
      3. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927348
      4. Important info for Ryanair customers1621

See more discussions