Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

50% Cashback on Just Eat via Quidco (Premium members only)

Posted 6th Dec 2019
quidco.com/jus…eat

Pretty good for those who have a limited selection of Foodhub restaurants like myself, new and existing customers are eligible for cashback

3357444.jpg
Community Updates
ADMIN
Thanks @frozencake. As the Quidco rep below has noted, this enhanced cashback is for its Premium Members (who pay £1 of their cashback in every active month in order to unlock higher rates).

Groups

Top comments
Just Eat resorting to fake HUKD deals to try and stop FoodHub tut tut
Hey everyone Just to clear up a few questions I've seen through this thread so far, this cashback rate is not exclusively for new Quidco members - It's available for anybody who is on our upgraded Premium membership.

Just a heads up that if you use any additional voucher codes this can interfere in the cashback not being paid

The cashback rates are for new and existing Just Eat customers whether your ordering through the app or not.

You might find that the cashback is tracking lower when it first tracks in, but don't worry as this will update before being confirmed!

Hope that clears up a few concerns - I'll be around for a while to look out for any Q's

*Edit - to include tracking lower*
Edited by: "Quidco_Rep" 6th Dec 2019
141 Comments
Only 4% on mine. So more details required if this is Quidco Premium only?
4% on mine.
Must be random
I have a premium account and only shows 4% too.
It's not just for new members. I think it's for the new quidco premium members. I've got this offer on mine
The 50% off is for new Quidco members . I have 4% on my premium account.
39277891-eRShL.jpg
My account states it's for new and existing customers 50 % off. Great find i'll put my dinner back in the fridge
Will stack Nicely with the 15% off just eat code as well they sent me
39278113-ZZmzp.jpg
pabz06/12/2019 15:57

[Image]

On the right of the page, if you click the right arrow it then shows 50% off for existing customers. Does not reflect the same on the app or on the Quidco website once you login.
I upgraded to premium and can now see it thank you
apple12306/12/2019 16:30

On the right of the page, if you click the right arrow it then shows 50% …On the right of the page, if you click the right arrow it then shows 50% off for existing customers. Does not reflect the same on the app or on the Quidco website once you login.

39278198.jpg
Does show on the app. I believe it is also for the NEW quidco premium members, not the legacy premium
Edited by: "RossP_CY" 6th Dec 2019
pabz06/12/2019 15:56

The 50% off is for new Quidco members . I have 4% on my premium account.

Do you have the NEW premium?
Just checked mine and my wifes Quidco account and both of us only 4%
Noooooooo!!!!
Edited by: "TTheHornster" 6th Dec 2019
Just Eat resorting to fake HUKD deals to try and stop FoodHub tut tut
RossP_CY06/12/2019 16:32

[Image] Does show on the app. I believe it is also for the NEW quidco …[Image] Does show on the app. I believe it is also for the NEW quidco members, not the legacy premium

I'm legacy premium, been on premium quidco membership for years
RossP_CY06/12/2019 16:32

[Image] Does show on the app. I believe it is also for the NEW quidco …[Image] Does show on the app. I believe it is also for the NEW quidco premium members, not the legacy premium

Makes sense! Thanks mate
39278247-XQTvt.jpg
You need to upgrade to the new premium Account.
Heat added. They are trying to promote New Premium a lot! I signed up for £1 for the Black Friday double cashback deal as it was 150% cashback on SurfShark and 130% on Nord VPN. Now 50% cashback, I might order on Just Eat for the first time in a long while!
Edited by: "jamie15" 6th Dec 2019
jamie1506/12/2019 16:41

I might order on Just Eat for the first time in a long while!

still cheaper for me to use Foodhub with a £5 off £10 spend voucher,
no 50p 'service charge' and no worry about if the cashback will track
cainer106/12/2019 16:44

still cheaper for me to use Foodhub with a £5 off £10 spend voucher, no 5 …still cheaper for me to use Foodhub with a £5 off £10 spend voucher, no 50p 'service charge' and no worry about if the cashback will track

Foodhub has rubbish restaurants compared to Just Eat. If I'm not mistaken Just Eat still pay out when using a discount code, so I can use the £2 off £10 UNiDAYS + 50% cashback. £10 meal is then £4.50 which is cheaper then Foodhub and with restaurants I actually want If spending over £10, Just Eat will work out even cheaper. £20+ spend means I could use 10% off code but won't spend that much.
Edited by: "jamie15" 6th Dec 2019
jamie1506/12/2019 16:47

Foodhub has rubbish restaurants compared to Just Eat.

There's only 3 restaurants that i order from and they are on both JE and FH, lucky me
i only order for one so i usually spend around £10-£11, with the restaurants 10% off and the £5 discount i pay around a fiver for £10-£11's worth of food delivered
Edited by: "cainer1" 6th Dec 2019
4 for me also
the.porter06/12/2019 16:23

Will stack Nicely with the 15% off just eat code as well they sent …Will stack Nicely with the 15% off just eat code as well they sent me[Image]

That would invalidate your cashback.
I've just got this by signing up for premium. Does anyone know if you can use this more than once?
Just found out about this too - Looks good
Any idea when it ends?
lc27306/12/2019 17:20

Any idea when it ends?

Sunday I think.

jamie1506/12/2019 16:41

Heat added. They are trying to promote New Premium a lot! I signed up for …Heat added. They are trying to promote New Premium a lot! I signed up for £1 for the Black Friday double cashback deal as it was 150% cashback on SurfShark and 130% on Nord VPN. Now 50% cashback, I might order on Just Eat for the first time in a long while!

Crazy rates there. Do you know what the cashback rate is normally for existing Just Eat customers on the new premium? 2%?
Edited by: "Sherbat" 6th Dec 2019
Hey everyone Just to clear up a few questions I've seen through this thread so far, this cashback rate is not exclusively for new Quidco members - It's available for anybody who is on our upgraded Premium membership.

Just a heads up that if you use any additional voucher codes this can interfere in the cashback not being paid

The cashback rates are for new and existing Just Eat customers whether your ordering through the app or not.

You might find that the cashback is tracking lower when it first tracks in, but don't worry as this will update before being confirmed!

Hope that clears up a few concerns - I'll be around for a while to look out for any Q's

*Edit - to include tracking lower*
Edited by: "Quidco_Rep" 6th Dec 2019
Quidco_Rep06/12/2019 17:05

Hey everyone Just to clear up a few questions I've seen through this …Hey everyone Just to clear up a few questions I've seen through this thread so far, this cashback rate is not exclusively for new Quidco members - It's available for anybody who is on our upgraded Premium membership. Just a heads up that if you use any additional voucher codes this can interfere in the cashback not being paid The cashback rates are for new and existing Just Eat customers whether your ordering through the app or not.Hope that clears up a few concerns - I'll be around for a while to look out for any Q's

Hi thank you. Assume ok if use X% off if spend £Y offers from merchants that are automatically applied by Just Eat without a code being required?

Hey everyone Just to clear up a few questions I've seen through this …Hey everyone Just to clear up a few questions I've seen through this thread so far, this cashback rate is not exclusively for new Quidco members - It's available for anybody who is on our upgraded Premium membership. Just a heads up that if you use any additional voucher codes this can interfere in the cashback not being paid The cashback rates are for new and existing Just Eat customers whether your ordering through the app or not.Hope that clears up a few concerns - I'll be around for a while to look out for any Q's

Hi - I've asked this question in another thread but just wanted to clarify this cashback option:

50% cashback

for all purchases made via the Just Eat app (where the app is pre-installed)

Usually this is a bit higher for Just Eat (in normal circumstances) so wanted to know how it works because clicking through your app didn't track the purchase. Do you have to do it on the website, click through from the Just Eat page then load up the Just Eat app and order? Thanks.
Edited by: "Sherbat" 6th Dec 2019
4% on mine too
i have the 50% showing on mine. now i have upgraded to the premium account. just ordered. as to good to miss. also feeling lazy. £23.13 spent. cash back tracked a £34.50. hoping it can be used more than once. as hmmmmm might have to order again tommororo. but get the other half to pay on his card.

I'm have been a premium member for years, doesn't show on mine, can you clarify please???
I have a premium account and only get 4%
c9off06/12/2019 17:44

I'm have been a premium member for years, doesn't show on mine, can you …I'm have been a premium member for years, doesn't show on mine, can you clarify please???

dawnsmith06/12/2019 17:48

sounds like you're both on the old £5 per year membership,
you need to be on the new £1 per month membership to get the 50% cashback deal
I have a 10% off voucher from Just Eat too - do you think it's OK to use this too or will using the code invalidate the cashback?
Sherbat06/12/2019 17:30

Hi - I've asked this question in another thread but just wanted to clarify …Hi - I've asked this question in another thread but just wanted to clarify this cashback option:50% cashback for all purchases made via the Just Eat app (where the app is pre-installed)Usually this is a bit higher for Just Eat (in normal circumstances) so wanted to know how it works because clicking through your app didn't track the purchase. Do you have to do it on the website, click through from the Just Eat page then load up the Just Eat app and order? Thanks.

Great Q.. You can click through the Quidco app to JustEat and if you have the JustEat app pre-installed it will direct you there automatically (this will be fine to purchase app to app). If you don't have the app pre-installed it will take you to their mobile site, and in those instances you'll also see cashback track there.

Tracking for JustEat is typically quite fast, but I notice when I order sometimes that it can track in the following day so don't worry if you're not seeing this track just yet!
vikki78vicky06/12/2019 17:37

i have the 50% showing on mine. now i have upgraded to the premium …i have the 50% showing on mine. now i have upgraded to the premium account. just ordered. as to good to miss. also feeling lazy. £23.13 spent. cash back tracked a £34.50. hoping it can be used more than once. as hmmmmm might have to order again tommororo. but get the other half to pay on his card.

You can use this as many times as you like, there's no restriction!! I know I'll be getting some Chinese to go in the fridge for tomorrow
c9off06/12/2019 17:44

I'm have been a premium member for years, doesn't show on mine, can you …I'm have been a premium member for years, doesn't show on mine, can you clarify please???

dawnsmith06/12/2019 17:48

Hey guys, the 50% cashback is for our upgraded Premium members so if you were to upgrade your account you'd immediately unlock the benefit of earning this 50% cashback
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions