£50 gift card when people buy £750 worth of stuff on your wedding wish list

Posted 9th Nov
hope this will help someone. Good to buy decorations or even essentials and just ask your parents or whoever else to buy the items from there.
3328020-ElYYk.jpg
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

7 Comments
Who wants to be my husband and i promise I will share the £50?
Misslovely09/11/2019 23:01

You wouldn’t be Miss Lovely anymore though, you’d be Mrs Random
*cough* create a list and purchase £750 of your list on a alt account

Is there any limitations on the items you can buy? Would a TV and Xbox count as a wedding gift
Edited by: "Norseg" 10th Nov
Norseg10/11/2019 09:20

*cough* create a list and purchase £750 of your list on a alt account …*cough* create a list and purchase £750 of your list on a alt account Is there any limitations on the items you can buy? Would a TV and Xbox count as a wedding gift

I would think there wouldn't be any
Norseg10/11/2019 09:20

*cough* create a list and purchase £750 of your list on a alt account …*cough* create a list and purchase £750 of your list on a alt account Is there any limitations on the items you can buy? Would a TV and Xbox count as a wedding gift

Create an alt account and make the wish list. Then buy all the 'presents' on the main account so you don't have to add payment details to the other account.
jamie1510/11/2019 14:14

Create an alt account and make the wish list. Then buy all the 'presents' …Create an alt account and make the wish list. Then buy all the 'presents' on the main account so you don't have to add payment details to the other account.

Or that

Even that it's basically the same Its probably best you buy on your main so you can get prime delivery if you have it
Edited by: "Norseg" 10th Nov
Misslovely09/11/2019 23:01

I'll do anything for £50... almost
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants