£50 NEXT voucher!!!! WINNER ANNOUNCED IN THREAD!!!! post 300!

The "BIG" boys have taken their comp entry on FO.LK to a whole new level, so to be left in with a chance i am forced to do the same! (either that or not play, and TBH i want too!)

So, to be in with a chance of winning £50 for Next, post your reply in the link below, and select Lulusmammy thread.

A winner will be selected after 22nd March, and the prize will be sent out

Simple as that you help me win a comp, you get 50 notes for the effort.

Cash is not allowed as a giveaway, but vouchers are

YOUR FO.LK LOG IN DETAILS ARE THE SAME AS ON HUKD so will take you 2 seconds!

Thanks folks.

*****actual link to llm thread below*******

fo.lk/ite…726

clicky on 2nd page for lazy ppl
- acecatcher3

310 Comments

Original Poster

Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Original Poster

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll181/lulusmammy/DSCF3359.jpg

good luck llm hope you win !! (: xx

youre giving away youre mothers day pressie ?!?! :w00t:

What is it to get loads of posts or somthibg ?? X

ok so i have logged in, where do i go next?? :?

aaaaah

at the rate these comps are escalating soon the prizes will be better than the folk one.

Banned

Good luck :thumbsup:

Where do I go when logged in x

xbecky07x;8104229

Where do I go when logged in x

+1 im confused :?

Original Poster

You need to click this link and then look for lulu'smammy
[COLOR=#0066cc]fo.lk/com…ity[/COLOR]

Banned

ants97;8104193

at the rate these comps are escalating soon the prizes will be better … at the rate these comps are escalating soon the prizes will be better than the folk one.

:lol:

Done it Hun good luck xxx

i want next voucher

you got a direct link to your thread? dunno how it works, just posted in vb1's via a link i saw.....

Original Poster

ants97;8104193

at the rate these comps are escalating soon the prizes will be better … at the rate these comps are escalating soon the prizes will be better than the folk one.

You commenting then? Or still hating me lol :oops:

Original Poster

ilovelilac;8104283

i want next voucher :oyou got a direct link to your thread? dunno how it … i want next voucher :oyou got a direct link to your thread? dunno how it works, just posted in vb1's via a link i saw.....

Im not allowed to post my own link, but somebody else can for me :whistling:
Click this link and then look for Lulusmammy

Original Poster

tinkerbell28;8104264

:lol:

Stop the favouring lol and support the forces girls!! :w00t:;-)

done it now, i think lol

used this link btw :? fo.lk/ite…e=8

Ahhh why not....

]Link

Edit: Too Late

im confused, whats going on?? lol

does this include people who 'helped' before the thread;-)

Lulu'sMammy;8104295

Im not allowed to post my own link, but somebody else can for me … Im not allowed to post my own link, but somebody else can for me :whistling:Click this link and then look for Lulusmammy

Like this? :whistling:
fo.lk/ite…726

LOL, way too late :lol:

fo.lk/ite…726

by the time i found it others posted it :lol:

ilovepink;8104326

http://www.fo.lk/item/http-fo-lk-item-fs-get-fo-lk-d-with-lulu-smammy-s-tampons-preston-631724-631726by the time i found it others posted it :lol:

:lol: mee too !

Lulu'sMammy;8104284

You commenting then? Or still hating me lol :oops:

lol don't "hate" anyone on the interweb. I think I jumped in to early and commented on vb1's thread, I'd feel like a prize chasing slut:-D if I comment on someone elses thread although marzbarz game giveaway is tempting and someone might up the ante further lol

anyway good luck.

Lmao it's silly because people are gnna comment in all to get a chnace of winning wether it's 50p or £50 so every1 is
gnna end up with the same comments x

welll lulu I haven't commented in any1 eles so ur one up haha x

Original Poster

My winner shouldn't really post in all threads

Also get your pals involved, tell them to say you recommended them....and wallah....another chit in the hat for you!

Banned

Nice prize LLM

Done it now, hope you win x

Banned

xbecky07x;8104361

+1

Hi Becky x x

Lulu'sMammy;8104394

My winner shouldn't really post in all threads Also get your pals … My winner shouldn't really post in all threads Also get your pals involved, tell them to say you recommended them....and wallah....another chit in the hat for you!

:oops:i posted in yours and vb1, and birdyboy but thats before prizes were being given out:p

Lmao so if I got my bro to sign up n comment n my bf to sign up at comment that shall be good lmao x mmmm

Hi dlm u okayy x

Original Poster

xbecky07x;8104445

Lmao so if I got my bro to sign up n comment n my bf to sign up at … Lmao so if I got my bro to sign up n comment n my bf to sign up at comment that shall be good lmao x mmmm

if all from different houses, otherwise the IP address will be the same and that ain't allowed.

xbecky07x;8104361

:cry:

Banned

xbecky07x;8104450

Hi dlm u okayy x

I am fine.

I hope LLM wins x x

Lulu'sMammy;8104394

My winner shouldn't really post in all threads Also get your pals … My winner shouldn't really post in all threads Also get your pals involved, tell them to say you recommended them....and wallah....another chit in the hat for you!

you didnt say that before i posted in VB1's thread
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671403
    2. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2729
    3. WONGA REFUNDS DUE2111019
    4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553770

See more discussions