This deal is not a guarantee there will be any stock in the store, so please don’t make a trip you wouldn’t have made otherwise just for this item. Please shop responsibly and continue to help slow the spread of Covid-19.
Big fat Mike is offering 50% off everything for NHS staff on Monday 16th June. ID required.
It does say “not valid with any other discount or promotion” so possible only applies to full price items.
I’m sure he’s not being as nice as he wants people to think he is.
50% off for all NHS Staff in Store* (the Promotion)
Terms and Conditions:
1. All NHS staff will receive 50% off their purchase (subject to the exclusions set out in these terms) (the Promotion). The Promotion may be altered or varied at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
2. The Promotion will run from 08:00 on 15/06/2020 until 22:00 on 15/06/2020 (Closing Date). All times are listed in GMT.
3. The Promotion is valid in Sports Direct England stores only.
4. In order to use the Promotion, customers must present valid NHS staff ID at the checkout.
5. The promotion is limited to one purchase/transaction per NHS ID holder. Cannot be used multiple times. Limited to 1 person per household.
6. The decision made by the Promoter as to those persons able to use the Promotion and the products that are eligible for the Promotion is final.
7. The Promotion cannot be used on the purchase of gift cards.
8. Maximum discount amount in a single transaction £500 (£1000 worth in merchandise)
9. The Promoter is Sportsdirect.com
Retail Limited whose registered office is at Unit A Brook Park East, Shirebrook, NG20 8RY (the Promoter).
10. No correspondence relating to the Promotion will be entered into.
11. By using this Promotion, you are indicating your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
12. No alternative (cash or otherwise) to the Promotion is available.
13. The Promoter may cancel the Promotion, amend the Closing Date, and/or amend these terms and conditions by giving notice on this webpage.
14. The Promoter accepts no liability for cancellation of the Promotion.
15. The Promotion and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.