50% of pizza hut

Found 31st Aug 2017
there refused it yesterday said it was for delivery not impressed at all

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
12 Comments

Just get the pizza delivered then?

You were too angry and quick to make a sensible post I think.

CoeK56 m ago

You were too angry and quick to make a sensible post I think.

LOL. I've seen so many people lose the plot when waiting a long time for their food to arrive.
I recall one bloke at the next table poured salt & pepper in his hand and ate that.

So you tried to sit in a restaurant and order using collect / delivery vouchers..
I'm really not sure why it's a problem for the restaurant.. After all boys can be a princess now, so why not an eat in takeaway..

Destard36 m ago

LOL. I've seen so many people lose the plot when waiting a long time for …LOL. I've seen so many people lose the plot when waiting a long time for their food to arrive.I recall one bloke at the next table poured salt & pepper in his hand and ate that.

Pizza hut in Glasgow fort is the only place I have ever walked out of before even ordering food. It was that long of a wait.

I'm pretty laid back but being hungry makes me very grumpy very quickly

I know of the feeling, I went into Pizza Express and tried to get the 2 pizzas, ice cream and a bottle pepsi deal from Iceland and they weren't having it .
Seriously this country is going to go the way of the US, T&C's and warnings will have to take up half the voucher.
Edited by: "catbeans" 31st Aug 2017

Shall we all get together and make a "Just eat in" app..

What about half of Pizza Hut?

Banned

complain to the daily mail -dont forget your photo with an unhappy face to send them as well

ThugBasher31st Aug

Just get the pizza delivered then?

That would involve using a brain though

Pizza Hut is horrendous quality anyways, why not order from Dominos? or at least Papa Johns
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions