50% Off Final Value Fees & 100 Free Listings @ eBay

Found 18th Nov 2015
50% Off Final Value Fees & 100 Free Listings @ eBay

HOW THIS OFFER WORKS
This is an invitation-only offer direct from us to you, so we’ll need you to register to join the promotion. Do this by clicking on the ‘Accept offer and sign in’ button above to validate your account.

*Important terms and conditions for the final value fee promotion:
• Valid 1­8-2­3 Nov­ember 2­01­5 only.
• Invited private sellers only who actively opt in to the promotion. The offer is not valid when forwarded to others.
• Additional listing fees excluded.
• Free listings in this promotion do not count towards your monthly 20 free listings.
• Listings in second category and below standard sellers excluded.
• Selling limits apply. Click here to learn more.
• Single quantity listings, not for items autorelisted during the promo.
Terms and conditions apply

Check you're Emails
Community Updates
7 Comments
Opted in check emails

I've moved this to Misc as per T's and C's

Invited private sellers only who actively opt in to the promotion. The … Invited private sellers only who actively opt in to the promotion. The offer is not valid when forwarded to others.

Got the email tonight may just use it if my phone doesnt sell on gumtree.
mine says 75%
scam bay im dome with it
ashmac

scam bay im dome with it

me too sick of sending items then the buyer either claiming it doesn't work or they haven't got it paypal have no sympathy at all for sellers its all about the buyer
scottydoobuy

me too sick of sending items then the buyer either claiming it doesn't … me too sick of sending items then the buyer either claiming it doesn't work or they haven't got it paypal have no sympathy at all for sellers its all about the buyer

​happened to me guy is trying and will get 100 off me paypal dont care hes claimed ge didnt get the item he purchased 95 days ago

joke

il be closing my bank acount paypal can kiss my ass i aint paying
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants