50% off FREEBUDS FOR HUAWEI CUSTOMERS

Posted 21st Dec 2019
If you have a Huawei and go onto the HICARE app now they are giving away a 50% code for Argos for the new FREEBUDS 3 bringing them down to 85

I just got the code now and there were only 4o replies and first 200 get the code

Go for it
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

28 Comments
Go on the main app then forum and it says FREEBUDS LIMITED OFFER

reebuds 3 - Limited exclusive offer for Huawei Community fans only!
803 19 85
We are absolutely delighted to bring our new flagship product, the HUAWEI Freebuds 3, to the UK and would like to give our community fans a little pre-Christmas treat.

We have 200 promotional codes to giveaway - available strictly on a first come, first served basis. The promotional code gets you 50% off the HUAWEI Freebuds 3 at Argos.

To enter, submit a comment below this post expressing your interest in the discount offer.

The deadline for entries is Friday 27th December or when all 200 promotional codes have been issued (whichever is earlier). If you are one of the first 200 to submit a valid entry, you will receive a direct message by our community administrator @Danjl with a unique promotional code which you can redeem on the Argos website. The promotional code must be redeemed by Sunday 12th January 2020.

Full T&Cs for this promotion are available here.

You won’t be notified by e-mail so make sure to keep an eye out on your messages within your user center on your profile page.

Enjoy!
Edited by: "dandoc2" 21st Dec 2019
Thanks for this, but I guess I must have missed it, the only offer I have is a free screen protector.

Might be device dependent (Mate 20 Pro)
Bob2460122/12/2019 08:06

Thanks for this, but I guess I must have missed it, the only offer I have …Thanks for this, but I guess I must have missed it, the only offer I have is a free screen protector.Might be device dependent (Mate 20 Pro)

Same offer for me (P30 Pro)
I can see the forum thread on a P20 Pro. It's only got 118 comments on it, so 82 codes left.
121 comments now

Thanks for this, but I guess I must have missed it, the only offer I have …Thanks for this, but I guess I must have missed it, the only offer I have is a free screen protector.Might be device dependent (Mate 20 Pro)

It is not an offer within the app. Anybody with access to the forum through the app can see the thread.

Have the same.phone it's on the forum
Code received today.
bozo00723/12/2019 13:37

Code received today.

Well done. I've got mine too and temptes to wait and see if they drop in the new year sale
dandoc223/12/2019 13:41

Well done. I've got mine too and temptes to wait and see if they drop in …Well done. I've got mine too and temptes to wait and see if they drop in the new year sale

Yep, same here. Plus waiting for folks to dump their Argos gift cards on eBay.
Was looking to register for the discount but Huawei want a lot of information.
Dob, address, network info, cookies etc.
Legend for posting this, shame I can't give you heat. Just a heads up, the £5 off argos FB voucher stacks so got mine for £79.99.
Notorious9124/12/2019 15:10

Legend for posting this, shame I can't give you heat. Just a heads up, the …Legend for posting this, shame I can't give you heat. Just a heads up, the £5 off argos FB voucher stacks so got mine for £79.99.

Just to point out, the argos £5 off FB code expires tonight.
Notorious9124/12/2019 15:10

Legend for posting this, shame I can't give you heat. Just a heads up, the …Legend for posting this, shame I can't give you heat. Just a heads up, the £5 off argos FB voucher stacks so got mine for £79.99.

Ah wicked I'm going to hold out for the new year sale and see if it comes down

You're welcome
Got a voucher thanks.
Anyone get this? Wondering how you are getting on with them?
I didn't buy tjem in the end
Yeah mine are decent, really enjoy them. Wife wants a pair now!
dandoc208/01/2020 10:46

I didn't buy tjem in the end

Is your code spare, dandoc2?
dandoc208/01/2020 19:57

Yep drop me a PM think it expires 11th Jan

Can't pm you or follow you?
Notorious9108/01/2020 20:00

Can't pm you or follow you?

Are you online now as will post it for 1 minute then delete
dandoc208/01/2020 20:14

Are you online now as will post it for 1 minute then delete

Yeah