50" Panasonic TV from redentor

did anyone order this? Just curious to know, thanks.

134 Comments

No, hope that helps:)

i did. put it on the credit card to be safe, states pending at the moment.

Strange it wont let me checkout with Google! :thinking

Also shows American express at bottom of page but not an option when it comes to pay.:

Banned

lt gets removed to check it aint dodgy and you still trying to order - lol

sassie;3288585

lt gets removed to check it aint dodgy and you still trying to order - lol

No not ordering yet, just testing, looks like a definate misprice though! :thumbsup:

Link please cant find it!!

Original Poster

Yep. Just wanted to see if anyone else ordered, It ordered 2 for me :?

Also, what was you're postage costs that you were charged devil_tez?

Original Poster

Naeem786;3288619

Link please cant find it!!

redentor.co.uk/pro…362

Out of Stock now.

dontdothatagain;3288623

Yep. Just wanted to see if anyone else ordered, It ordered 2 for me … Yep. Just wanted to see if anyone else ordered, It ordered 2 for me :?Also, what was you're postage costs that you were charged devil_tez?

£12.34

dontdothatagain;3288636

http://www.redentor.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=15362Out of Stock … http://www.redentor.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=15362Out of Stock now.

Thanks!! Out Of Stock!!

Funny enough this is the exact TV I have been looking out for!! :thumbsup:

i noticed that they've duplicated the product for the right price
]http//ww…tml

Original Poster

devil_tez;3288642

£12.34

I was charged £30...:thinking:

dontdothatagain;3288685

I was charged £30...:thinking:

yeah, i noticed the postage went up the more you ordered so it could be because you ordered 2

Sorry I was (am) reading the 100 scam thing

I ordered one went straight through fine, but now im starting to worry bout my details I am covered by the proptection thing.

Mine was £12 odd too

why would you guys order this? its obvious you aint geting it. is the website legit?

Banned

i think cc are only covered if over £100, not sure on that but it rings a bell from the musthave100 scam

ALICOM007;3288868

why would you guys order this? its obvious you aint geting it. is the … why would you guys order this? its obvious you aint geting it. is the website legit?

greed and alcohol :oops::oops::oops:

Original Poster

There is a 46"/42" on there for the same price

dontdothatagain;3288901

where? got a link?

ALICOM007;3288868

why would you guys order this? its obvious you aint geting it. is the … why would you guys order this? its obvious you aint geting it. is the website legit?

dontdothatagain;3288901

ALICOM007;3288913

where? got a link?

:w00t:

cuzzy;3288933

:w00t:

:?

Original Poster

[ domain ][url]www.redentor.co.uk[/url]
[ current status ]Valid
[ valid from ]2007.11.29
[ valid until ]2009.11.28

Original Poster

Looks legit to me...:)

dontdothatagain;3289035

Looks legit to me...:)

can you find a address on there website? im trying to do some research on them.

Original Poster

Cecomsolutions.co.uk (no actual address that I have found..) Will tell you if I find one.

im very worried guys. as soon as i see the mis price i went for it as i always seem to miss, them and as they say you got to be in it to win it. it wasn't till after i purchased it that i see the comments , im not gonna be able to sleep tonight :cry:

they have a amazon store but they only have like 3 feedback in the last 3 months.

Original Poster

You might be lucky, but it looks legit to me...:-D

charlie2;3289076

im very worried guys. as soon as i see the mis price i went for it as i … im very worried guys. as soon as i see the mis price i went for it as i always seem to miss, them and as they say you got to be in it to win it. it wasn't till after i purchased it that i see the comments , im not gonna be able to sleep tonight :cry:

i lost 100 pounds from the musthave100 scam. if worst comes to worst you would have lost 12 or so pounds but it probably is just a misprice.

Redentor is a trading name of Angelix Ltd, Viglen House, Alperton Lane, London, HA0 1HD, registered in England No.04343459, VAT No. 796 139876. this is the only address i can find

ALICOM007;3289054

can you find a address on there website? im trying to do some research on … can you find a address on there website? im trying to do some research on them.

dontdothatagain;3289072

Cecomsolutions.co.uk (no actual address that I have found..) Will tell … Cecomsolutions.co.uk (no actual address that I have found..) Will tell you if I find one.

redentor.co.uk

ACE COMPUTER CONSULTING
17 broadwood terrace
pembroke road
london
london
W8 6PL
GB

ns1.sason.co.uk
ns2.sason.co.uk

Created: 09-Nov-2007
Updated: 23-Sep-2008
Expires: 09-Nov-2009
Source: whois.nic.uk

Original Poster

looks a bit better now? We might get a cancellation notice on Monday..who knows!

harlzter;3289121

redentor.co.uk75.125.228.139ACE COMPUTER CONSULTING17 broadwood … redentor.co.uk75.125.228.139ACE COMPUTER CONSULTING17 broadwood terracepembroke roadlondonlondonW8 6PLGBns1.sason.co.ukns2.sason.co.ukCreated: 09-Nov-2007Updated: 23-Sep-2008Expires: 09-Nov-2009Source: whois.nic.uk

check the postode on live maps. isit the flats or that big warehouse infront of it?

dontdothatagain;3289125

looks a bit better now? We might get a cancellation notice on Monday..who … looks a bit better now? We might get a cancellation notice on Monday..who knows!

I might need reminding to check my spam box :roll: rofl

Banned

dontdothatagain;3289125

looks a bit better now? We might get a cancellation notice on Monday..who … looks a bit better now? We might get a cancellation notice on Monday..who knows!

please explain, im dying to hear this

Original Poster

It seems more legit once you research it!

Banned

dontdothatagain;3289204

It seems more legit once you research it!

and what did your research bring up?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    2. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    3. How much would you pay for this chair?1214
    4. GOT Leaks again614

See more discussions