Expired

50" plasma TV

Found 29th Nov 2008
Anybody know the cheapest place to buy a 59" HD ready, digital (freeview built in) plasma TV

With high resolution.

thanks

6 Comments

Banned

Probably a scrap heap.

PeePeeHILL;3611077

Probably a scrap heap.

Really helpfull - NOT :x

Do you just get off on insulting people and mocking :x

I think the best Plasma TV you can buy just now is the Pioneer Kuro range. They are not cheap - but the picture quality is amazing. froogle.richersounds.com/sho…090
Unfortunately, my budget didn't stretch to this so I went for the Panasonic Viera range and I have to say I'm not disappointed. There are loads to choose from and when I bought mine it did come with a 5 year warranty. Check out AV Forums to see what the guys there have to say about the following -
46" - panasonic.co.uk/htm…tml
50" - panasonic.co.uk/htm…tml

Anyway, hope this helps.
Ann

Original Poster

Thanks Ann for your help, I will look into the Panasonic.

It only for a kitchen so it doesnt need to be too expensive. We have a more expensive one in the livingroom.
Possibly go with the cheaper models - LG or Samsung. Aslong as ithas 30,000 resolution and 50/hz. It alldouble dutch to me but hubby knows allthejargon

your putting a 50" plasma in your kitchen?? wish i had that sort of money

Original Poster

toolongawake;3669006

your putting a 50" plasma in your kitchen?? wish i had that sort of money

Its just to fill up a big wall, rather than more kitchen units
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18386809
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7771877
    3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…8251550
    4. David Cassidy is in critical condition with organ failure56

See more discussions