Expired

50 Years of free KFC!!

Found 11th Feb 2015
To celebrate 50 years of bargain buckets, KFC is offering its superfans the prize of a lifetime. Literally a lifetime.

They’re asking what you’d do for 50 years of KFC and the best tweets and Facebook responses will win a Golden Chicken Chequebook (small print: that’s equivalent to a maximum of ONE standard sharing meal per calendar month for 50 years).

KFC UK Facebook: facebook.com/KFC.uk
KFC UK Twitter: twitter.com/KFC…KI/

Competition closes on February 27. Get creative guys.

19 Comments

If you survive that long!

NoveltyCondomHed

If you survive that long!

lol that's what I was thinking don't know if I'll enjoy KFC at 80 odd either :))

Yuk!

Thanks Welcome and great 1st post

Original Poster

Comment

retiredcynic

Thanks Welcome and great 1st post

thanks!

BIG THANKS!!!...Fun!

Bad tummy forever more.

win morbid obesity, yay

where do i sign up!

Rolf Harris

Thanks 19abdulaziz98. Nice 1st post. Good luck. Just need to add an end date so it expires when comp finishes. It ends 27.02.15. Just click on edit at the bottom of your post. Then bottom right you'll see where it goes. No need to put start date. Then save. Sorry I can't do it for you. Again good luck.
Edited by: "justjunie" 11th Feb 2015

Original Poster

justjunie

Thanks 19abdulaziz98. Nice 1st post. Good luck. Just need to add an end … Thanks 19abdulaziz98. Nice 1st post. Good luck. Just need to add an end date so it expires when comp finishes. It ends 27.02.15. Just click on edit at the bottom of your post. Then bottom right you'll see where it goes. No need to put start date. Then save. Sorry I can't do it for you. Again good luck.

thanks, ill give it a go

joining a gym should be a prerequisite

KFC ugh no, even their fries are rubbish! Why couldn't McDonalds or Burger King do this! or NANDOS

Thanks

Original Poster

Comment

SunflowerWishes

KFC ugh no, even their fries are rubbish! Why couldn't McDonalds or … KFC ugh no, even their fries are rubbish! Why couldn't McDonalds or Burger King do this! or NANDOS

Cant complain, its free!

Original Poster

Comment

chrisbligh

Thanks

your welcome

Good find, so definite heat, probably won't enter though, still great first post

My husband and I have been fans for years. But don't have a car anymore and don't live near any so will have give it a miss now.:(

Original Poster

Comment

treoes

Good find, so definite heat, probably won't enter though, still great … Good find, so definite heat, probably won't enter though, still great first post

thanks! Much appreciated
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions