1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
17 Comments

Sloth/Mod

Moved to misc as it's a giveaway (P&P only). Thanks

seems legit

Banned

Weren't these in today's newspaper for free anyway, or junk mail, pretty sure I got these today too.
Edited by: "dbhoy" 3rd Apr 2014

What are the terms and conditions of the vouchers. Is there a minumum spend etc?

I can't believe someone else actually tried to sell his for £200!!!

cannot be used on sale items

Original Poster Banned

i think its £50 off a £150 spend

Can this be moved back to fs/ft

I want to improve my feedback, i am now selling for 1p plus postage

Feedback you gain from penny items and gaming the system is valueless anyway. Build it naturally.

Original Poster Banned

Krooner

Feedback you gain from penny items and gaming the system is valueless … Feedback you gain from penny items and gaming the system is valueless anyway. Build it naturally.

Feedback is feedback.

Still helps with sales.

ferds

Feedback is feedback. Still helps with sales.

Well as a buyer I can say confidently, that someone selling freebie vouchers for 1p to build feedback isn't someone I'd deal with. Quality not quantity.
Edited by: "Krooner" 3rd Apr 2014

Why do you want to build your feedback that bad? It won't get you any extra cash for your items if you have good feedback, it just makes it a little easier to post items but it is not hard for people with low feedback to buy and sell if they come to a compromise on payment and postage.

Original Poster Banned

Ok , leave in misc.

Does anybody actually want this?

ferds

Feedback is feedback. Still helps with sales.

The big sting you mean? X)

I will take them please mate...need a new sofa....

There is no silly min spend is there?

Thanks

You can only use £50 off per sofa or furniture item upto a value of £500 off so you would have to buy 10 sofas or other pieces of furniture to get the £500 off.

Threw these in the recycling bin yesterday as soon as they popped through the post.

You'd get more than this off a couch by just bartering with them !
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions