Groups

500 mb enough? or 1gb ?

ok i have a 3gs and my contract is up in august anyways my phone is falling apart i emailed 02 for a early upgrade they said yes if i want a iphone 4 otherwise no ..... so anyways im jumping ship to the s2 ...but im stuck on what deal to go for the 2 dals which are on here for the galaxy on 3 and voda ones 25 a month 500 meg the other being 27 !! 1gb a month

but which deal do i go for ? will i have enough with 500 mb ? for streaming a couple of videos now and then and browsing the apps etc or will i need the 1gb allowance ?

cheers

11 Comments

this might help 500mb = 500 sending emails+5 hours browsing online+16 downloads(music tracks)+2 video dloads and double for 1GB this might not be for your provider but gives a rough idea

I would say you would only need the 500mb.

I have never gone over this, i just download all apps on wifi and its fine.

I also use 3G watchdog to monitor my usage.

Banned

Going to need more when all the awesome auto-syncing to the new innovative cloud system comes into play!

I dont used 3gs on my phone that often but still manage to do around 400mb a month.

Do most downloading on wifi or connected to PC

Original Poster

amfan

I would say you would only need the 500mb. I have never gone over this, i … I would say you would only need the 500mb. I have never gone over this, i just download all apps on wifi and its fine.I also use 3G watchdog to monitor my usage.

whats 3g watchdog ? sounds very usefull

Original Poster

sack it im going with the voda offer my 3gs is almost dead !! and runs out next month time to jump ship from apple and get on the android boat and jump onthe voda offer i will just have to watch what im using !! cheers

andileeds

sack it im going with the voda offer my 3gs is almost dead !! and runs … sack it im going with the voda offer my 3gs is almost dead !! and runs out next month time to jump ship from apple and get on the android boat and jump onthe voda offer i will just have to watch what im using !! cheers

Remember Quidco then - its £160 cashback for Vodafone just now (mine's tracked straight away).

Original Poster

i dont use quidiqo ? i dont even know what it is or how to use it !!

andileeds

whats 3g watchdog ? sounds very usefull

An app to keep track of monthly 3g usage.

if you are using 500mb a month for social and not work purposes, you need to re asses your life.

also cut that thing off under your chin, im embarrassed to even post in this thread because of it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044544
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2468
      3. Spotify Family Premium share721
      4. Best £500 student laptop choice?11

See more discussions