Groups
    EXPIRED

50cc scooter?

i am only 15 and wondering were to get the best 50cc scooter for when i am 16 , i live in the barry area near cardiff.

also how much is insurance and tax and were the best place.?

thanks

13 Comments

get a car instead i had bikes and now im in a wheelchair and before you ask it wassent my fault and i was a good driver a car ran red lights and i was t boned

weather its your fault or not i guarentee you will have an accident in the first 12 months, thing is will yours be fatal or will you be lucky like me stuck in a wheelchair

Banned

raptorcigs;2066982

get a car instead i had bikes and now im in a wheelchair and before you … get a car instead i had bikes and now im in a wheelchair and before you ask it wassent my fault and i was a good driver a car ran red lights and i was t boned

That is such a sad story :cry:

tr2k8;2067003

That is such a sad story :cry:

cheer up im ok no fecking leg use but ok and ill be a dad for the third time in about 2/3 weeks:w00t:

Banned

raptorcigs;2067031

cheer up im ok no fecking leg use but ok and ill be a dad for the third … cheer up im ok no fecking leg use but ok and ill be a dad for the third time in about 2/3 weeks:w00t:

Well Done!

yeh dont get one, tried persuading my dad n he gime so many peoples names who died, kids at like age 18 and etc, and i aktually saw one kids arm, was like a twig, run over by a bus, not worth it, wait til ur 17 and get a car,

raptorcigs;2067001

weather its your fault or not i guarentee you will have an accident in … weather its your fault or not i guarentee you will have an accident in the first 12 months

Very true, I had an accident on mine. Taxi ran through a roundabout without looking, I had to brake sharply to avoid going into the back of it, the bike slid away and I luckily only tore some muscles in my shoulder and had a nice hole in my leg.

You can be the best motorbike rider in the world and eventually you will have an accident. There are too many bad car drivers and you are always coming to come off 3nd best.

this is sound advice from experianced people and not nagging mums and dads take heed you might be the best driver out ther but theres millions of incompitent car drivers too

dont get a scooter i hate scooters

raptorcigs;2067432

this is sound advice from experianced people and not nagging mums and … this is sound advice from experianced people and not nagging mums and dads take heed you might be the best driver out ther but theres millions of incompitent car drivers too

i meet them everyday in wales so heed raptors advice

Yeah I agree - stay away from them. I have grown up with bikes.
    My dad trains the British trails bike squad. He officiates at all the supperbike events in the Uk, and often at the TT races and is on the ACU commitee, and
    All this said - he would NEVER allow me to have a bike / scooter etc
    Its not me he doesn't trsut it is the divers!

tax is £15.you will also need to take the compulsory basic training test,cost is about £100.

I had my scooter for 3 yrs, as it was the cheapest way for me to commute to & from work.

Not 1 accident in the 3 yrs, & it saved me an absolute fortune in fares.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Uncharted - The Lost Legacy runtime?22
      2. PayPal payment cancellation?33
      3. Xperia X - No notification light for Texts?11
      4. Stream Showbox from Bluestacks?34

See more discussions