Groups

50mb has now dropped to £18 for the first three months then £28 after! + £11 line rental!

£150.00 Quidco is still available, works out to be £24 per month for 50mb BB and phone line!

allyours.virginmedia.com/web…208

£18*3 = £54
    £28*9 = £252
    £11*12 = £132
    -£150.00
    =288.00 /12 =£24.00

12 Comments

Banned

you cant include quidco

Original Poster

why not, everyone can use it and its free to join

Banned

*Sloman*;6175531

why not, everyone can use it and its free to join

hukd rule

doesnt always payout either

On the forums I have read this morning so far people who rang today have been told that the £18 is a missprint on the website and will not be accepted (but the sales person couldn't quite grasp what the caller was asking so maybe they were just confused about it all), and that the £28 offer is for new customers only.

Would be interested to hear what others get told when they ring as I wouldn't mind switching to 50MB sometime soon, but after ringing them last month just don't think I can bring myself to call them again.........

Banned

Richierea;6175605

On the forums I have read this morning so far people who rang today have … On the forums I have read this morning so far people who rang today have been told that the £18 is a missprint on the website and will not be accepted (but the sales person couldn't quite grasp what the caller was asking so maybe they were just confused about it all), and that the £28 offer is for new customers only.Would be interested to hear what others get told when they ring as I wouldn't mind switching to 50MB sometime soon, but after ringing them last month just don't think I can bring myself to call them again.........

the best benefit is no capping on 50mb I believe.

Now that would be nice but cant see them keeping that rule for long. Lets face it, people wanting 50mb do so mainly for one reason only

mod

Moved to Misc as this is for info rather than a specific deal as not everyone uses quidco

I rang them an hour ago and was told that as I am an existing customer it will cost me:

£28 (50mb BB)+ £11(telephone line) = £39
    and first 3 months its £18 instead of £28.

BUT there will be a £50 connection charge for existing customers but free for new customers!!

Hate it when companies dont look after existing loyal customers and offer discounts to new customers.

Anyone know how I can get it without paying the £50 connection charge?

Thanks in advance.

Banned

zish_uk;6176043

I rang them an hour ago and was told that as I am an existing customer it … I rang them an hour ago and was told that as I am an existing customer it will cost me:£28 (50mb BB)+ £11(telephone line) = £39and first 3 months its £18 instead of £28.BUT there will be a £50 connection charge for existing customers but free for new customers!!Hate it when companies dont look after existing loyal customers and offer discounts to new customers.Anyone know how I can get it without paying the £50 connection charge?Thanks in advance.

I would have asked why there is a £50 connection charge as you're already connected! :w00t:

csiman;6176240

I would have asked why there is a £50 connection charge as you're already … I would have asked why there is a £50 connection charge as you're already connected! :w00t:

I did... I also questioned them that why do existing members have to pay the connection charge... The adviser I was speaking said that she could only offer me that.

Banned

zish_uk;6176976

I did... I also questioned them that why do existing members have to pay … I did... I also questioned them that why do existing members have to pay the connection charge... The adviser I was speaking said that she could only offer me that.

fair enough. Why do you need 50MB anyway? surely 20mb is more than enough for 99% of users................

csiman;6176996

fair enough. Why do you need 50MB anyway? surely 20mb is more than enough … fair enough. Why do you need 50MB anyway? surely 20mb is more than enough for 99% of users................

Dont need 50mb - but I am currently paying £20 for 10mb so was thinking for £19 more I can get a telephone line and and extra 40mb... But the connection charge of £50 is putting me off...

Ok just rang Virginmedia again to take the deal as I am feed up of them throttling my speeds on 10mb bb...

And the person I spoke to gave me the 50mb BB + telephone line + television M all for £38/month with no activation or connection charge!!! I didnt have to haggle or ask for it... he just offered!! So should be installed on the 17th..

So its pot luck depends on who you get through to at VM...

Best of luck
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1118
      2. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…22
      3. Sad news about Barcelona26113
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764188

See more discussions