50p Quidco for opening a national lottery account

17 replies
Found 5th Sep 2008
Quidco are offering 50p for every new account opened with the national lottery, and £5.50 for your first ticket puchase!

tracking reliability does seem a little low, but its worth a punt and you never know you might win tonights 95million!!

17 Comments

Admin

cashback only . . . .

Juliet: I'm not sure I understand your post....
By the way, it looks like your cat has taken fright at the sight of the OP's doggy!

just deposited £5....£1 on a national lottery ticket and the rest on scratch cards....no joy so far, just hope the quidco tracks ok now ;-)

i got my fingers crossed for the euro lottery ,

92 million here i come. Good deal!!! Come on the euros!!! Someone has to win it, let it be me!!:thumbsup:

quidco tracked for me :-D

Not meaning to high jack thread but Topcashback were/are offering 50p for registration and £4.50 when you fund your account with £5.00, plus a free play.

i dont mind if quidco dont track but i want a winning ticket :x

:whistling:

I did thie months ago and still not been payed despite putting in adispute twice:x

My quidco did not track either, and no response to my dispute.

juliet_bravo;2901417

cashback only . . . .

yep, so why haven't you removed it then?

Many thanks. Mine tracked within minutes although it was 50p for registering and £5.29 for first ticket not the £5.50 stated... odd!

Many thanks OP. Euromillions ticket and £4.29 cash possibly £4.50 if I raise a ticket all for clicking a few buttons.

Now if that gets me £90m will be hottest deal ever!

Sunnysider;2902384

Many thanks. Mine tracked within minutes although it was 50p for … Many thanks. Mine tracked within minutes although it was 50p for registering and £5.29 for first ticket not the £5.50 stated... odd!Many thanks OP. Euromillions ticket and £4.29 cash possibly £4.50 if I raise a ticket all for clicking a few buttons.Now if that gets me £90m will be hottest deal ever!

mine just tracked like this :thinking:

it could be you!!.....hopefully it will be me :whistling:

Original Poster

Sunnysider;2902384

Many thanks. Mine tracked within minutes although it was 50p for … Many thanks. Mine tracked within minutes although it was 50p for registering and £5.29 for first ticket not the £5.50 stated... odd!Many thanks OP. Euromillions ticket and £4.29 cash possibly £4.50 if I raise a ticket all for clicking a few buttons.Now if that gets me £90m will be hottest deal ever!

you are all obliged to share with me if you win tonight now lol

Tbh i thought this post would have been removed as i wsa told it isnt alowed?!? :thinking:

if you have to put £5 min then the deal is getting £5 lotto tickets for 50p thats if quidco even tracks. I don't normally play lotto so not hot for me

Benjimoron;2902279

yep, so why haven't you removed it then?

We move them to Misc. We don't allow them as deals. :thumbsup:

duckmagicuk2;2908458

We move them to Misc. We don't allow them as deals. :thumbsup:

I know, that's what I meant. What I was querying was why a mod noticed that and yet 2 hours later had still done nothing about it!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247580
    2. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710976
    3. Sony announce £35,000 PlayStation Pro bundle...1318
    4. Heads up - Nintendo Switch Neon Console and Get Lego City Undercover and Ra…45

See more discussions