£55 cashback for new WorldRemit customer making first transfer of £150+

Posted 7th Feb
I don't expect this to be very popular as similar deals were available in the past (the best one was £20 from WR plus £50 from Quidco), but it's extremely easy £50ish profit (after the currency conversion loss) to make if you have someone trustworthy in one of many other countries - worldremit.com/
In the easiest cases it's a transfer to a bank account, but in some countries only cash collection is available.
Personally, I was very happy to make about £90 in Dec in one go with my and my wife's Quidco accounts. Cashback was 'confirmed' very fast.
Community Updates
4 Comments
Moved to misc as heads up. Cashback rates aren't considered deals unless a new sign up offer or a bonus. Thanks
Syzable6 m ago

Moved to misc as heads up. Cashback rates aren't considered deals unless a …Moved to misc as heads up. Cashback rates aren't considered deals unless a new sign up offer or a bonus. Thanks

Well, you know better, but
1. it was a deal in the past, and several times.
2. it's IS a new signup offer - with a condition to transfer £150 (not even to spend). ALL signup offers have some conditions to meet.
Looks like a great deal, lucky I found it on another site as I missed it here!
decent offer, tho done it before on worldremit tho,

i rather the £30 cashback from amzio, when they allowed uk to uk transfers, i paid myself and got the cashback
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions