Expired

£550 VOUCHER FOR COMET..SO WHICH TV DO I GO FOR??

15 replies
Found 18th Dec 2009
I have just recieved a £550 Comet voucher from my insurance company.
I can spend it on whatever TV i want at Comet only.
Any recommendations?
I`d prefer 42" or even larger screen.
Oh and FreeSat.

Thanks.

1. Ask
  2. TV
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. TV
15 Comments

you dont have much choice for the amount of money you have, but for that i would go for this
]http//ww…10B

Chuckles1001;7272118

you dont have much choice for the amount of money you have, but for that … you dont have much choice for the amount of money you have, but for that i would go for this]http://www.comet.co.uk/shopcomet/product/565865/PANASONIC-TX-L42S10B

If it was in stock it might help ;-)

waterloo;7272142

If it was in stock it might help ;-)

Batman, you cant buy off the net with vouchers from the insurance companies

if you look at the other TVs for £550 i would get that one, and maybe ring to see if the shop closest has it in stock

You must know that you cannot got a 42in with freesat on comet for £550 why ask ???

waterloo;7272236

You must know that you cannot got a 42in with freesat on comet for £550 … You must know that you cannot got a 42in with freesat on comet for £550 why ask ???

I know what you mean, it makes me laugh when people want something for unrealistic prices, if they was a bit more real i think they would find better deals most of the time, Batman :thumbsup:

Chuckles1001;7272207

Batman, you cant buy off the net with vouchers from the insurance … Batman, you cant buy off the net with vouchers from the insurance companies ;)if you look at the other TVs for £550 i would get that one, and maybe ring to see if the shop closest has it in stock

Click and Collect not available
Sorry, but this item is not available in store and therefore we are unable to offer our collect from store service.
Batman

waterloo;7272279

Click and Collect not availableSorry, but this item is not available in … Click and Collect not availableSorry, but this item is not available in store and therefore we are unable to offer our collect from store service. Batman

come on Batman lol
Seriously thou, they do sometimes have things in a shop that are not on the net, either way with £550 we both agree that he cant get what he wants from comet lol

Original Poster

Might just go for this LG
comet.co.uk/sho…000

By the way you are two very strange individuals...i would get out more if i were you!

1616french;7272538

Might just go for this … Might just go for this LGhttp://www.comet.co.uk/shopcomet/product/528021/LG-42PQ3000By the way you are two very strange individuals...i would get out more if i were you!

Seems you are the strange one, going for a TV that is only 720P, when you could get a 1080P version for that money, but fair enough munchkin

1616french;7272538

Might just go for this … Might just go for this LGhttp://www.comet.co.uk/shopcomet/product/528021/LG-42PQ3000By the way you are two very strange individuals...i would get out more if i were you!

:w00t: Cheeky git go look on comet for yourself it cannot be that hard to find a tv for £550 if you wasn't so lazy. That's it go with the lg :whistling:

Chuckles1001;7272665

Seems you are the strange one, going for a TV that is only 720P, when you … Seems you are the strange one, going for a TV that is only 720P, when you could get a 1080P version for that money, but fair enough munchkin

As soon he asked for a 42in or larger with free sat tv for £550 i knew they was not all there :w00t:

waterloo;7272696

As soon he asked for a 42in or larger with free sat tv for £550 i knew … As soon he asked for a 42in or larger with free sat tv for £550 i knew they was not all there :w00t:

PMSL Yep, and i 2nd you go for the LG lol

Original Poster

Chuckles1001;7272839

PMSL Yep, and i 2nd you go for the LG lol

A couple of the weirdest weirdos i`ve come across in the last couple of years.:roll:

Original Poster

waterloo;7272236

You must know that you cannot got a 42in with freesat on comet for £550 … You must know that you cannot got a 42in with freesat on comet for £550 why ask ???

For a start i did not know!
Thats maybe why i was asking:?

Original Poster

Chuckles1001;7272270

I know what you mean, it makes me laugh when people want something for … I know what you mean, it makes me laugh when people want something for unrealistic prices, if they was a bit more real i think they would find better deals most of the time, Batman :thumbsup:

Are you on medication?:?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland1947
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769322
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…2552
    4. So Flubit is still terrible. What happened?!1112

See more discussions