5/6 month old kitten + wanting to get 12week old kitten - goood or bad idea

we got elmo 14 may 09 = 8wks that day shes now 5th months past and we was looking to get another kitten and wasoffered milo 12 week old male.

elmo indoor cat not dressed not sure when ready to be done / vaccinated next month due to fancial problem she not been taken earlier

milo not vaccinated and to young to be dressed yet

is this a good idea we had elmo first and could get milo on monday wht do you guys think

everything be ok? or in for adisaster?

3 Comments

cats of all ages adjust quite quickly to new situations, as long as you can look after them i dont see why you shouldnt get another kitten. They might not like eachother at first but that is very likely to change as they get used to eachother and probably grow to be strong friends.

yeah I'm with nightmare - 2 cats are always better than 1, they'll just playfight at that age - well actually ours still playfight now and they are 5 and 7

edit - just look out for paying double the vets fee's - ours were due thier boosters yesterday & it cost me £80!!

Pics!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764088
    2. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1019
    3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    4. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44

See more discussions