£57 vagina scented candle sold out

Expert (Beta) 25
Posted 12th Jan
Was really quite surprised by this

3387003-rPoRJ.jpg
With a funny, gorgeous, sexy, and beautifully unexpected scent, this candle is made with geranium, citrusy bergamot, and cedar absolutes juxtaposed with Damask rose and ambrette seed to put us in mind of fantasy, seduction, and a sophisticated warmth.
shop.goop.com/sho…GBR

Spotted this in the Metro
google.co.uk/amp…mp/
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

Top comments
Definitely something fishy about this.
Here's a cheaper alternative
39659412-i8XQS.jpg
25 Comments
Definitely something fishy about this.
Pungent
What's the crack about this?
I wanna actually see what it's like, lmao wouldn't pay more than a few quid tho
RealTalkDealz12/01/2020 16:42

I wanna actually see what it's like, lmao wouldn't pay more than a few …I wanna actually see what it's like, lmao wouldn't pay more than a few quid tho

Come round my house mate, give me a few quicmd, then... Well then you probably get the rest of this comment.
Just don't stand next to a La Derriere one, cos it overpowers the citrus and bergamot with ramp sprout.
Can you this one to
I seen a nice cognac today to go with the candle. I was dying to ask if I could taste the fanny!
39658840-xZkff.jpg
Edited by: "caverncity" 12th Jan
Smoked?
Here's a cheaper alternative
39659412-i8XQS.jpg
Is this real lol ?????
Don't forget viewers. This is HUKD, the family friendly oriented deals site
Derek_Fortescue_Shatwell12/01/2020 19:00

Don't forget viewers. This is HUKD, the family friendly oriented deals …Don't forget viewers. This is HUKD, the family friendly oriented deals site

Shockingly half of women don’t know the vagina from their vulva so perhaps more education and discussions are required and actually helpful.

google.co.uk/amp…mp/
Edited by: "myusernamehasgone234" 12th Jan
Better than oud

If this was 100% pure I'm sure there's a market for it honestly speaking.
@mysmugcat did you mange get buy one of these at the Vagina museum in Camden?
A little surprised that @seb hasn’t commented yet.
myusernamehasgone23412/01/2020 19:08

Shockingly half of women don’t know the vagina from their vulva so … Shockingly half of women don’t know the vagina from their vulva so perhaps more education and discussions are required and actually helpful.https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/living/1729347/half-of-women-dont-know-their-vagina-from-their-vulva/amp/

I do like vulvas
Especially the new XC60.
Derek_Fortescue_Shatwell12/01/2020 19:00

Don't forget viewers. This is HUKD, the family friendly oriented deals …Don't forget viewers. This is HUKD, the family friendly oriented deals site

Haha like kids are hunting for deals!!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions