Groups

5FT Singing and Dancing Homer Simpson Santa whats it worth?

Just won a huge 5ft singing and dancing homer simpson off ebay.Buy Now £35.
    Anywy been searching for there worth and can't find much only one saying RARE WITH A HUGE PRICE TAG?

Anyone no of its value.Either way at £35 i know its a bargain cos the huge santa ones are around £100?

22 Comments

Link or product number for the bay?

Original Poster

asayer

Link or product number for the bay?

What so you see my details! No thanks!

Banned

parisp

What so you see my details! No thanks!

wtf

can't see any personal details, at a push your username, but i think thats missing characters aswell

Ha i don't want to stalk you, I just wanted to see the product and help you out - forget it now though

lol you state its a rare item so its not gonna be hard to find the item number,

Hey presto! 130456048779

(Your ebay name is starred out)

Original Poster

Starr

lol you state its a rare item so its not gonna be hard to find the item … lol you state its a rare item so its not gonna be hard to find the item number,Hey presto! 130456048779(Your ebay name is starred out)

Ha ha ! Well done you! Apologies to asayer -sorry! So what do you guys think? And ASAYER-just been looking at your posts! WELL DONE ON YOUR BIG WIN.Have you spent it yet lol xx

Original Poster

There is one more on there.Going to watch it to see what it ends for! I love it!

Banned

parisp

Ha ha ! Well done you! Apologies to asayer -sorry! So what do you guys … Ha ha ! Well done you! Apologies to asayer -sorry! So what do you guys think? And ASAYER-just been looking at your posts! WELL DONE ON YOUR BIG WIN.Have you spent it yet lol xx

Ok, atleast we have established whos stalking who now.

Original Poster

DangerGod

Ok, atleast we have established whos stalking who now.

LOL i'm a nosey person!

Original Poster

Oooo just done some snooping on yours DangerGod! You were the one who posted the Cheryl Cole fart...That made me LOL...posted it on my facebook!! Thanks x

Banned

parisp

Oooo just done some snooping on yours DangerGod! You were the one who … Oooo just done some snooping on yours DangerGod! You were the one who posted the Cheryl Cole fart...That made me LOL...posted it on my facebook!! Thanks x

lol np

Banned

well ive jumped on the bandwagon and also been snooping around.. staci (_;)

Original Poster

DangerGod

well ive jumped on the bandwagon and also been snooping around.. staci … well ive jumped on the bandwagon and also been snooping around.. staci (_;)

Yes i believe i told my life story on here! I would of loved to of read that about somebody else! We're all nosey really,even you couldnt help yourself x

parisp

Just won a huge 5ft singing and dancing homer simpson off ebay.Buy Now … Just won a huge 5ft singing and dancing homer simpson off ebay.Buy Now £35.

Starr

lol you state its a rare item so its not gonna be hard to find the item … lol you state its a rare item so its not gonna be hard to find the item number,Hey presto! 130456048779(Your ebay name is starred out)

That cannot be the same item as it is stated as a different height!

eBay Item #130456048779

big 4foot singing and dancing homer .....sings christmas carols in his … big 4foot singing and dancing homer .....sings christmas carols in his own way ???forgetting the words etc and making his own up ..and he also dances ...adapter included and he has a mic slot and volume control a fun christmad decoration you can bring out every year ...kids love him thanks for looking collection only thanks for looking ....one sold last week on here for 50 pounds so ive put a bargain price of buy it now for 35 pounds and pick it up first to see will proberbly buy so be quick...

PS. [ youtube.com/wat…UzM ]

BFN,

fp.

Banned

fanpages

That cannot be the same item as it is stated as a different height!

it must be, went for £35 and was sold a couple hours ago and the OP stated they had just bought it.

Op must have got it wrong.

Original Poster

No it is the one i won.It does state 4ft but it is actually 5 ft as i have only found info on 5 ft ones which is identical.So i assume the seller got the height wrong as there are only 5ft ones around.

Original Poster

Same as that on youtube...somebody said 'they're worth a few quid' so thats what got me thinking!

parisp

Same as that on youtube...somebody said 'they're worth a few quid' so … Same as that on youtube...somebody said 'they're worth a few quid' so thats what got me thinking!

What at this time of day

parisp

Same as that on youtube...somebody said 'they're worth a few quid' so … Same as that on youtube...somebody said 'they're worth a few quid' so thats what got me thinking!

About 35 perhaps?

Starr

Yes but as soon as feed back is left voila

Edited by: "trog0" 19th Nov 2010

This site - Your text here says its worth $499 but I think a more conservative value of £35 is about right.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One S or Xbox One X11
      2. Need help with home Internet dropping out please56
      3. Best Wi-Fi extender33
      4. Any Just Eat Vouchers around?22

See more discussions